Genetic Snow X SHTCTB - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 03-19-2005, 07:39 PM   #61
Hues1
Quote:
you are obviously a very greedy person
hahahahaha....if I was a greedy person and didnt care about this project, you would've received a Mack Snow from the get go.

But you didnt get one from me...? now did you ?

Quote:
this project meant the world to me , you tried to take that dream away from me
Wanna know why you were denied... ?! its really simple. Experienced and capable breeders are TOP and FIRST CHOICE for new projects, YOU DONT FIT INTO THIS CATEGORY...POSER !

Every single Mack snow I have let go were let go to people I believed to be very capable of representing this new Morph honestly and accurately (well not all of them...now that it's come to light where you received yours from), you dont fit into that category either...considering the numerous people you have pissed off and rubbed the wrong way.

Better yet, even if you had been a newbie nobody but was pleasant, polite, and showed at the very least some honesty...you very well may have ended up with a Mack snow from me. But you are everything that is wrong with "wanna be a big name reptile breeder", you think you know it all...you're arrogant, you rub people the wrong way, and you believe that someone else's hard work and commitment should be your vehicle to the limelight...come one dan...tell everyone else here why you really wanted a Mack Snow ??? want me to remind you...its one of the reasons why you were denied a Mack from me besides being an overall ass and unpleasant to deal with ??? remember yet ??? because and I quote "this is the project I need to establish and get started with my little breeding business"....remember that comment Dan? Remember how you implied that the Mack snow project for you was really not about the project itself but how it would help to propel you into the big leagues ??

I dont have a problem with people wanting to get into reptile breeding as a business and I try to help every newcomer however I can, but reptile breeding as a business is alot of blood, sweat, tears, and commitment...you were looking for a shortcut and I was not going to help you by selling you a Mack snow...and to be honest, you could've offered to pay 3 times what I was asking and I still wouldnt've sold you one if I had to deal with you and provide you with support. You're just one of those customers I dont want.

Old 03-19-2005, 07:40 PM   #62
robin d.
the most accurate way is a series of fecals (on all animals even those that didnt come into contact but it could have been spread by cross contamination) or a necropsy result

Old 03-19-2005, 07:43 PM   #63
groovygeckos
yes Kelli i remember . it was said out of anger and not directed at every "big breeder" . any idea how frustrating it is to be turned down based on wording in an e-mail ?? there is no feeling there it is just words , and things can be lost in translation .

honestly , i do not see "the small -breeder " (like myself) getting what the " big-breeders" charge for their animals .

Joe Shmoe does not charge $800 for a CT because they paid that from Albey etc.

and how could i ask $400 for Jungle Giants (what i paid) when Alberto and even Ron have sold them at $300 now .

its not that im out trying to hurt anyones investments , its just how it goes .

hey, some people wouldnt buy a small or new breeders animals if they were only 10% of what they pay from the top-breeders .

Old 03-19-2005, 07:44 PM   #64
Gregg M
Hey Alex,
I guess you are getting to the bottom of all this now...... I bet you were not expecting this..... This all seems like a pretty shady deal..... I have a feeling that this Mack snow was intended for Dan P. from the start...... I am actualy not sure how I feel about this transaction...... All I can say is if I made an agreement with the breeder (Alex Hue in this case) I would stick to the agreement...... In some cases, a verbal agreement should be valued as much as a written contract..... This is one of those cases..... It is a bit of a smack in the face of Alex and the rest of the people working with these awesome leos......

Old 03-19-2005, 07:45 PM   #65
Hues1
Quote:
Dan, you told me once that you would undercut all the "big breeders". Remember that email?
I could remember when the phrase "Top Morphs FOR LESS" was in his profile and signature line also.

Old 03-19-2005, 07:48 PM   #66
Hues1
Quote:
It is a bit of a smack in the face of Alex and the rest of the people working with these awesome leos......
Hey Gregg !
Smack in the face ?! ha that would've been better...this has been an all out disgusting betrayal and kick in the nuts, especially after I tried my best to protect eveyone involved with this project....including lubinsky.

Old 03-19-2005, 07:49 PM   #67
Gregg M
I still stand by what I said about the Blazing Blizzards though.....LOL This deal with the snows is a bit different being that the people able to work with these snows were hand selected by Alex and it is not a simple recessive gene that you can only go so far with..... Thats my opinion on that stuff.....

Old 03-19-2005, 07:49 PM   #68
KelliH
Quote:
yes Kelli i remember . it was said out of anger and not directed at every "big breeder" . any idea how frustrating it is to be turned down based on wording in an e-mail ?? there is no feeling there it is just words , and things can be lost in translation .
You inferred that you were going to purposely undercut "the big breeders" because you were angry about how you had been treated by them.

Quote:
its not that im out trying to hurt anyones investments , its just how it goes .
Whatever.

Old 03-19-2005, 07:49 PM   #69
Chris@TSE
This is quite simple, and DO NOT avoid this question. It is a simple yes or no answer Dan. I want the truth. We all deserve that much.........

DID YOU OR DID YOU NOT SOLICIT DANIEL LUBINSKY TO PURCHASE A MACK SNOW MALE ON YOUR BEHALF WITHOUT ALEX HUES KNOWLEDGE

Please don't waste any of our time by sidestepping this, I will continue to repeat as necessary until it is answered.

Old 03-19-2005, 07:52 PM   #70
KelliH
I vote "yes" and that he bribed him by offering some of the offspring.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread