Genetic Snow X SHTCTB - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 03-19-2005, 07:53 PM   #71
Gregg M
Well Alex, Now you know the deal...... Sometimes you need to get hit before you learn how to block a punch or kick in this case.... Live and learn.... I hope you collect your nuts and they stop swelling...... LOL

Old 03-19-2005, 07:54 PM   #72
Chris@TSE
thanks for the vote Kelli. lol

I actually already know the answer to this one, I want to hear it for myself. I want to see the true character of the individuals in play here. We all deserve to see this.

Daniel Poe, answer my question.

Old 03-19-2005, 07:55 PM   #73
Dan Lubinsky
WOW !! Guess that's why I do this as a hobby. I see an animal that I like, whether it's an $80 jungle or a $1000 redstripe and If I can justify it in my brain I buy it. I (now Public Enemy #2) paid little attention to the snows until Dan P. (now Public Enemy #1) told me to look at Alex's site. I purchased the animal on 12/29 according to the copy I posted. I figured it might make a white albino with orange spots that doesn't darken. Dan P. said he was broke so I even offered to breed some of his females with it at that time - so looking at it the way you guys are I was guilty of this crime even before I got the animal !! I'd seen some posts of people not caring for Dan P. but blackballed from buying animals ? Hey Ron, guess you're Public Enemy #3 - Dan P. has Aptors. My wife saw an email showing a $1250 animal and was not pleased. I received the male, put him with the 3 females pictured for a few days, saw him breeding them and sent him off to Dan P. Dan had purchased from me before and paid ahead of time, thinking back I believe I received payment about the 15th, like 5 days after shipping the male on the 10th - Dan should have check copies. If this was all "plotted" ahead of time wouldn't I get paid ahead? I emailed Alex that I was paid before shipping but that was for a group of carrot tails. Please show me where anyone told me or even posted not to sell to Dan.
Attached Images

Old 03-19-2005, 07:55 PM   #74
groovygeckos
Alex

you can take that any way you want to .

i just realize , im new and need something really nice and something new !the Snows and APTORs fit that category and i like them alot , which is of most importance to me .

if i liked something else that had popped up i might have went a different way .

im not going to get very far by just breeding some tangs .

Old 03-19-2005, 08:01 PM   #75
Dan Lubinsky
I'm not sidestepping anybody. I just got back from dinner.

Old 03-19-2005, 08:04 PM   #76
groovygeckos
hey christopherson , my name is not Daniel . that was the first time you have even directed that question at me , that i have even seen so far .

the question was answered awhile ago .

Old 03-19-2005, 08:06 PM   #77
Hues1
Quote:
Message-ID: <000501c52cdb$29d0b1d0$7647a645@Rocky>
To: "Alex Hue" <alex@alexhuereptiles.com>
Subject: Snow Male
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2005 18:27:05 -0500
Mime-Version: 1.0

Hey Alex, I just looked at and posted a reply on Fauna. It seems like =
Dan Poe is getting questioned about that baby he posted a picture of. =
Please read my post. Don't know where he got the $ for all these animals =
he's buying, in Sept./ Oct. he said he was out of work and barely had =
the $400 for a male redstripe. I wanted that male to breed with my =
Rainwater, which I did. Dan was the one that told me about your snows in =
the first place and when I told him I had one he wanted to do breeding =
loans, etc. So I sold it to him.
------=_NextPart_001_0002_01C52CB1.40693F40
Content-Type: text/html; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
Quote:
Hi Alex, Yeah, I paired the snow male to a Rainwater and two lighter tangs. They were in with a redstripe before him so hopefully will drop some of his.I'd kinda promised my wife I'd cut back on buying more breeders after I saw the info on the new Z06 Vette and put down my 3500 deposit. She saw one of our emails so to keep the peace I got what I paid for him and promise of a hatchling or two plus an Aptor. Is his name Dan Poe ? He'd bought some redstripes, albinos, and carrots from me last year but I still had him pay before shipment. Hope you're having a good season so far. My high hopes are from some of last year's hets. Dan
----- Original Message -----
To: hotgeckos@adelphia.net
Sent: Saturday, March 19, 2005 3:54 PM
Subject: mack snow

Hey Dan,
Hope all is well.
I've got a quick question for you if you dont mind...I've got a guy who claims to have purchased that Mack snow from you. Would you be able to verify this ?

Thanks!
Alex
Oh Please...you ONLY ADMITTED TO SELLING IT TO DAN POE AFTER I CONFRONTED YOU WITH IT TODAY ! You never once prior to today ever let me know you were selling the Mack !

I charged you for the Mack snow on 12/29, you didnt even receive it til 1/06/2005. You now claim you sent it to poe on the 10th, thats a whole whopping 4 days !!!

The 6th of January was a Thursday, the 7th / 8th / 9th were not possible shipping days because they would've been Fri./ Sat./ and Sun...you shipped on the 10th a Monday !!! right after the weekend and right after you received the Mack from me !!!!!!!!

NOT TO MENTION THAT IN YOUR E-MAIL TO ME..."is his name dan poe?"...WHATS THE MATTER YOU CANT EVEN REMEMBER WHO YOU SOLD A $1250.00 GECKO TOO ???

Old 03-19-2005, 08:08 PM   #78
KelliH
Wow, {sarcasm}you guys have great quarantine practices!{/sarcasm}

Old 03-19-2005, 08:10 PM   #79
Dan Lubinsky
Still not sidestepping, going to hang with my son, will be back tonight.

Old 03-19-2005, 08:13 PM   #80
Chris@TSE
You know what, either way what you did was wrong.

Your actions in this situation has spoken volumes about both of your characters.

If you cannot see why people would be troubled by this situation I truely feel sorry for you.

You knew the lengths Alex went to pretect this project Mr. Lubinsky. You also knew that he had refused to supply Poe with one. But you did it anyways. You thought of yourself..... and no one else. I'm happy you gained from your endevor.

Hopefully it was well worth the inevitable cost........

Its obvious neither oen of these individuals has the backbone to supply the truth. I'll now allow them to bury themselves........ Go to it guys. Let me know when you're done, I've got a little bit more up my sleeves.

Or perhaps you guys would like to take the time to be perfectly hoenst with all of us?

Pretty Please with cherries on top??

-sheeesh-

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread