Mack snows..... - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 05-03-2005, 11:53 AM   #81
shrap
Quote:
Originally Posted by brucestephenson
These may be persons that some of you worship.

I thought you all would be interested.

Jesus is wanting to sterlize reptiles!!!!! HOLY CRAP!!!

Care to share names Bruce, or do you just like teasing us?

Old 05-03-2005, 11:56 AM   #82
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by TopShelfExotics
If thats the case so be it, he can refund my payment when he notices it.

Also, I do not disagree with the fines he made. He made his point VERY clear and people chose to ignore it. Therefore they deserve what is coming to them, but as any of you can plainly see only a handful of "offenders" were actually dealt fined. And Steve (E2) for example posted a mere two sentences and receievd a ban when others went on to trade novels and recieved nothing! Is this fair? Obviously not. Last I checked preferential treatment was frowned upon. Fine all offenders or none, not just a select few. I'm sure Rich will not like what I have to say about this. I agree with most if not all of his policys and have gone out of my way to support fauna to the best of my ability, but every now and then people disagree. I boldly disagree with the actions taken here, and if that is taken personal I do apologize.
Chris, this is a soapbox free forum.

Perhaps your tirades, however well deserved, would be better off on the Feedback forum, Hell, or the BOI.

This thread in particular is about Mack Snows, NOT who did what and whether or not spankings were handed out in an even handed manner. It's NOT always fair, trust me on this one as I know from personal experiance. The system is NOT perfect but it works.

Old 05-03-2005, 12:00 PM   #83
shrap
Quote:
Originally Posted by TopShelfExotics
If thats the case so be it, he can refund my payment when he notices it.

Also, I do not disagree with the fines he made. He made his point VERY clear and people chose to ignore it. Therefore they deserve what is coming to them, but as any of you can plainly see only a handful of "offenders" were actually dealt fined. And Steve (E2) for example posted a mere two sentences and receievd a ban when others went on to trade novels and recieved nothing! Is this fair? Obviously not. Last I checked preferential treatment was frowned upon. Fine all offenders or none, not just a select few. I'm sure Rich will not like what I have to say about this. I agree with most if not all of his policys and have gone out of my way to support fauna to the best of my ability, but every now and then people disagree. I boldly disagree with the actions taken here, and if that is taken personal I do apologize.
I did not go back and see if he nailed everyone deserving it or not. You are 100% right if he chose to overlook anyone that deserved it. Of course he may have just honestly missed a name or two. You can always give him the names of the offenders that you feel he missed, lol.

I am just disappointed that we can not discuss this great morph without it always turning into crap. I really respect almost eveyone here but wish they would leave the discussion forums to just that.

Old 05-03-2005, 12:01 PM   #84
brucestephenson
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrap
Jesus is wanting to sterlize reptiles!!!!! HOLY CRAP!!!

Care to share names Bruce, or do you just like teasing us?
I do not wish to start a total war of annihilation. The morphs in question were released evidently unsterilized because they are somewhat common now.

Old 05-03-2005, 12:04 PM   #85
shrap
Dang Bruce, you are just like my HOT HOT HOT neighbor strutting around in her Daisy Dukes mowing the lawn, you big tease.

I know you were not about to tell, I was just giving you a HARD time..... like my neighbor does me!!!!

Old 05-03-2005, 12:07 PM   #86
brucestephenson
Sammy, I gotta love ya! Unfortunately, I have met persons who have actually seriously been interested in satan.

Old 05-03-2005, 12:10 PM   #87
Monte
It looks like some of you are angling to get the pot going again. Chris - I know you're ticked, but chill out. Let's close this thread - let Alex and others pay their fines - put this in the past and get back to some peace. We aren't going to solve anything here.

I for one - would really like to discuss the snow deal. I think it has some great possibilities. Bold Jungle snows - snow Tigers - ack - the mind can't deal with the coolness of that.

Old 05-03-2005, 12:15 PM   #88
Chris@TSE
Wes: Agreed. It has finally been done:

BOI POST: http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...782#post262782

Monte: Then you'll be happy to see what we plan on producing next season!

Old 05-03-2005, 12:18 PM   #89
Monte
Cool.

Could you imagine a reverse stripe snow - a clean background with one black stripe. Call it a reverse skunk . . .

Old 05-03-2005, 12:32 PM   #90
Chris@TSE
I can definately imagine it, now lets just hope we can produce it! LOL

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!