Thoughts and ideas - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 06-22-2005, 12:47 AM   #21
dragonflyreptiles
Kelli, I am so so so sorry for your loss and that can never even begin to explain what I am feeling for you right now. I know we don't "know" each other very well but I know you from this wondeful fauna family and from our conversation that time that you are an outstanding mother and nothing I or anyone else can say can ease the pain you are dealing with right now.

All I can say is that every part of my prayers are with you and your family right now.

Old 06-22-2005, 12:57 AM   #22
nwheat
Kelli,

This thread came as quite a shock. I wish I had words that were as eloquent as some of the others. I hope that it helps a little to know that we are all grieving with you. You will be in my thoughts. I am so sorry.

Nancy

Old 06-22-2005, 12:57 AM   #23
Manhattan Herps
oh my god, my heart just popped out of my chest, man i cant even breath... kelli i cannot even begin to imagine what you and your family are going through right now, the loss of a loved one is probably the most heartwrenching ordeal anyone could ever go though, and and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers, i am truely, TRUELY sorry for your loss, i know there is nothing any of us can possibly say to relive you or the sorrow, but we all love you and are all here for you

Old 06-22-2005, 01:12 AM   #24
diablohogs
for a mother to lose a child is the most tragic thing any person can experience. i cant even imagine what you are going through right now kelli. stay strong. i am deeply sorry for your loss.

Old 06-22-2005, 01:20 AM   #25
ragnew
Kelli and Stephen,

I'm so very, very sorry for your loss... There are times when you have to sit down and double check things to make sure you've actually read or had seen what you thought you did. This is one of those times. I can't even begin to express my feelings for you and your family.... I do know however, that you have to stay strong and keep that belief in what you believe in, and worship that which you've choosen to worship.

I honesly don't know what else to say, I'm speechless at this moment in time as it appears are all the others on the board. My heart goes out to ya Kelli, and your family, the prayers are flowing already, and may they bring you some comfort in this, the most trying of times.

You'll see him again my friend, but until then, take comfort in the fact that your boy is now one of the many ANGELS watching over you and your family.

My heart felt condolenses...

Your bud,
- Rich

If you need anything Kelli, don't hesitate to call. Again, I'm so sorry.

Old 06-22-2005, 01:33 AM   #26
Spydergotboost
Unhappy

Kelli and Steve,

I just heard about your loss and i literly started to cry this is very tragic and unexpected and again i am very sorry my thoughts and prayers will be with you i am just glad everyone here is like a family we will always be here to help each other when hard times like this surface it is a shame and i just KNOW that he is being looked after by in a far better place it was his time and we all know there is nothing anyone can do to change this but we all wish there was something we can say or do for you to ease the pain if there is anything I can do please ask we will all be there for you.

He will be missed and he will always be watching you and your family.

Old 06-22-2005, 01:38 AM   #27
Chris@TSE
Kelli & Steve, I am so very sorry for your loss. Please know my thoughts and prayers are with you and I'll help in any way I possibly can. If you need anything, ANYTHING.... Please do not hesitate for a moment to pick up the phone. I'm always here for you. Words cannot express my sorrow.

Chris & Everyone @ TSE

Old 06-22-2005, 02:00 AM   #28
thesnakecharmer
Kelli and Steve,
I am shocked and deeply saddened. I am so sorry for your tragic loss. The pain of losing someone you cherish is so hard to endure. . . You are all in my thoughts and prayers.

Old 06-22-2005, 02:03 AM   #29
SteveGeckosEtc
Kelli, our thoughts and condolences are with you and your family. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help you through this difficult time.

Steve and Deb

Old 06-22-2005, 02:08 AM   #30
Xelda
Kelli, I'll be keeping you and your family in my prayers. I can't even begin to fathom what you must be going through right now, but I hope you know we're all here to support you.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!