Biodome/scorpian/leo/ plus extras - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 01-24-2006, 12:43 AM   #91
BalloonzForU
We all might as well be talking to a WALL!

Old 01-24-2006, 12:46 AM   #92
sugarkornbizkits
When you take in an animal-that means that you will love it, shelter it, feed it, clean up after it..etc. Didn't you say that you care about animals? Try to see things from the animal's point of view. Say your one of the leos. First of all, you're stressed out enough from the other leos that you are with. Then you see all the newts and various other lizards running around. so you go and run into the nearest hide you can find to hide from them...you fall asleep only to find that you're curled up with the snake and it getting harder to breathe...... sorry this really agitates me!!!!!!

Old 01-24-2006, 12:47 AM   #93
sugarkornbizkits
NOW that i'm nice and POed i'm going to go to sleep!!!!!

Old 01-24-2006, 12:49 AM   #94
Mercedez
i beg to differ tiff. Are you familiar with parrahas that have been introduced into waters of the united states waters.

Also tiff. are you a biology. you said you supposedly went to school with me but if that were true you would still be in school with me. unless your like 20 and stilled failing.

Why are you guys being so mean for me. all i know is that im definatly going to speak with my teacher tomorrow. to make sure everything im doing is still going to get me extra credit.
night herp lovers

Old 01-24-2006, 12:56 AM   #95
Mercedez
you have obviously never had my humburt as your science teacher. he's rediculous and every point of extra credit is weelll needed.

dont you have a job tiffany

Old 01-24-2006, 01:03 AM   #96
sugarkornbizkits
i'm back--forgot my cell (use it as an alarm).

Mike-you contradict even yourself! [QUOTEMercedez]Are you familiar with parrahas that have been introduced into waters of the united states waters.[/quote] In the wild means naturally found there!! NOT tampered with by human beings. And no I have not heard of piranhas being introduced-though i did hear of some kind of chinese fish that is taking over everything. I didn't say i go to school with you. I said i might have gone to school with you. I graduated in 2003! I've been going to college. So no, i am not 20 and still failing. There could be a ton of Mike Bateses out there! I just said there was only one that I knew of.

Old 01-24-2006, 01:05 AM   #97
sugarkornbizkits
yes i have a job and why does it matter to you? I pay my own car payments, insurance, saved up for my animals and i pay for there food and vet bills which is not cheap! I also pay for my own college tuition which my parents don't help with. I don't work for fun. and i'm not some bum.

Old 01-24-2006, 01:10 AM   #98
sugarkornbizkits
no i've never had humbert as a teacher..so we must have never gone to the same school either. I had Mr. Arnold. His son was into reptiles (still is) and he always had leos, anoles, and ring necks in the classroom.

Old 01-24-2006, 01:15 AM   #99
WebSlave
Warning!

Please keep this thread on a civil level. I would hate to have to dole out warning points if the discussion dips into the gutter.

For the record, Mr. Bates, teachers are NOT always correct. When I was in the first grade, I had to correct MY teacher because she was telling the class that snakes are invertebrates. I had to bring in one of MY books to prove her wrong. Teachers are just paid to teach as a job. There is no law that says that they have to know the material they are teaching. So when a bunch of people here who very likely DO know the material they are talking about make suggestions, it may very well be in the animals you are caring for best interests to listen and listen well.

Old 01-24-2006, 01:15 AM   #100
Mercedez
Ok. listen up ladies and gents.
thank you for all your feedback. You just took part in a psychology experiment. one might say you have all been geckoed. but seriously do you think it will work. go to bed tiff. youve earned it. g night =)

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!