INtroducing the "Enigma", a Brand New Leopard Gecko Morph! - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 05-03-2006, 11:14 AM   #51
MattP
So cool Kelli, it must be very exciting to have those....... when it's time to release those guys, maybe you can send a few my way?????? Congratulations!

Matt

Old 05-03-2006, 11:16 AM   #52
MattP
Oh yeah, have you talked to Ron Tremper about these? I wonder what he has to say?

Old 05-03-2006, 11:18 AM   #53
SteveGeckosEtc
Quote:
didnt steve hatch some "weird" black eyed gecko from his albinos? anyone have more info about that animal?
Quote:
Are these from the the oddball female/bell group that steve hatched out of his bell group with the black eyes?
These aren't related to Melly (for melanistic), my bell het female that hatched black with black eyes. I wish they were! Melly is doing well. Last year she was bred to her dad, and I hatched normals and one Bell. This year she is being bred to her son, and I should be getting the first eggs from her soon.

Old 05-03-2006, 11:25 AM   #54
groovygeckos
Oh yes how silly of me. Kelli, put me on the list please?

Old 05-03-2006, 11:42 AM   #55
houdini1
WOW Kelli Those are absolutely beautiful. Congratulations, Glad your were able to share those with us.

Old 05-03-2006, 01:30 PM   #56
dragonflyreptiles
Those are awesome, Im so happy for you!

Old 05-03-2006, 02:20 PM   #57
Ian S.
Wow so those are the bad boys you were telling me about?? Holy Cow!! I can't wait to see what comes of these Kelli. Congratulations and if there's any thing I can do to help call any time.

Old 05-03-2006, 02:46 PM   #58
groovygeckos
Hmmm well we have enough eggs (hope ) to produce our "Red Eye Red Stripe" (Tremper Albino RAPTOR cross) this year. It will be EXTREMELY interesting to see both a RERS, and some "Enigma"-line Red Stripes.

Just thought of something(assuming this isnt a type of Albino): What will an Albino version of this look like??

On another note about this Albino theory, did anyone see the very odd, "light phase Het ECLIPSE" that RT was selling? He was selling him, then all of a sudden, I saw it said NFS. It did not have any black pigment but had spots, and had red veins in the eyes, yet it was not an albino.

Just amazing!

Old 05-03-2006, 02:52 PM   #59
USAGECKOS
Quote:
Originally Posted by groovygeckos
Hmmm well we have enough eggs (hope ) to produce our "Red Eye Red Stripe" (Tremper Albino RAPTOR cross) this year. It will be EXTREMELY interesting to see both a RERS, and some "Enigma"-line Red Stripes.

Just thought of something(assuming this isnt a type of Albino): What will an Albino version of this look like??

On another note about this Albino theory, did anyone see the very odd, "light phase Het ECLIPSE" that RT was selling? He was selling him, then all of a sudden, I saw it said NFS. It did not have any black pigment but had spots, and had red veins in the eyes, yet it was not an albino.

Just amazing!
Is the picture still on his site? I just went to his site, I thought I typed in the wrong address, when did he change the look of his site?

Old 05-03-2006, 02:58 PM   #60
CoolGecko
Yes, Ron changed his site... I just went there... It was there but no longer... It had red vein but not as define like Kelli's

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!