SOLD 2019 Super nice Super arctic, male SOLD - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Hognose, Garter, Water & Ribbon Snakes

Notices

Old 06-11-2020, 10:48 PM   #1
blichtenhan
SOLD 2019 Super nice Super arctic, male SOLD

SOLD I know there are some supers out there that are as nice or possibly even nicer, but I have not seen many of those for sale.

I hatched out two males last year, and only need one. They are both really, really nice, but I don't need two.

This one eats every time, large pinks, small fuzzies, is really well started, and should have no problems breeding next year.

The first two pics are him, the third one is a 2018 female sibling, not for sale, but just to show consistency; my oldest pair of arctics that came from Jeff with JMG put out some really nice babies.

My best contact is email at lakewaymedical@hotmail.com and then text, 512 626 0278.

Thanks, Brad Lichtenhan.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!