For Sale Clearing out some space - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Old 04-21-2010, 11:44 AM   #1
anendeloflorien
Clearing out some space

Trying to clear up some space in the racks. I'm just trying to scale back a little bit and refine my collection to be more of what I really want. I'll get current weights tonight. I am willing to consider trades and can throw in some cash for the right deals. The pics are a little old, but the snakes haven't really changed much since they were taken. I'll get updated shots for anyone who's interested.

First is an 07 female, really cool black back reduced pattern, she's just not a great feeder. I'm sure someone with more experience than I've got could get her back on feed with no problem, she does tend to eat for me once a month or so just not enough to really put on weight. Last weigh in she was right around 800g. $75 plus shipping.

Next, normal male. I purchased him (and fed him) as a female but later found out he is a male lol. He's around 1500g and a pretty active but not aggressive snake, he'd make a great pet!
$30 + shipping

I've also got an 07 het ghost female (with paperwork from 8Ball), she's a slow grower, sitting close to 1000g. I'm not crazy about trying to get rid of her but for the right offer or right trade I will, I just don't have a male ghost or het ghost to put to her.
$150 + shipping.

I've also got a couple other females I'd like to sell that I'll snap some pictures of tonight and put up!

Shipping will be through Ship Your Reptiles and buyer pays all actual shipping costs.

$300 shipped for the whole group that's 1.2 normals and 0.1 het ghost!

I'd trade the whole lot for a nice black sumatran black blood female, just about any co-dom or visual (homozygous) recessive female ball python and either a visual recessive male (other than albino) or possibly a lesser/butter.

If there is a difference between trade values I'd be willing to throw in some cash.
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-21-2010, 11:52 AM   #2
triplehdiesel763
pmd u

Old 04-21-2010, 07:37 PM   #3
gsrept
what else for females are you looking to sell and pics please

Old 04-21-2010, 07:51 PM   #4
Matt2979
PM sent

Old 04-22-2010, 11:37 AM   #5
anendeloflorien
Bump, got the weights and pics last night but spent most of the night studying for a chemistry exam today I promise I'll get them up when I get home this afternoon!

Also, I am interested in trades for other species, I'm looking for a female black blood (preferably a dark headed one) a female albino or het albino cal king, and male or female adult bulls (no normals).
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-22-2010, 01:47 PM   #6
leaveittoweaver
How is the normal male's feeding habits? And does he eat f/t or live? Thanks

Old 04-22-2010, 04:05 PM   #7
anendeloflorien
Quote:
How is the normal male's feeding habits? And does he eat f/t or live? Thanks
Hey Rachel, the normal male is typically a great feeder and will eat just about anything that you throw at him, f/t or live. At the moment he's off feed, his tub is in the same general area as a bunch of breeding females so he's got other things on his mind lol, but he's definitely got the body mass to sustain a lengthy fast so I'm not worried about it at all and he should kick back on feed shortly.
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-22-2010, 04:18 PM   #8
anendeloflorien
As promised here's the updated pictures and weights:

#1 is the 07 normal female 919g $75
#2 is another normal female (07 or 08) 999g $70
#3 is the normal male, couldn't get a pic of him on the scale since he doesn't like to stay still but he's right around 1600-1700g.
#4is the 07 het ghost female 823g $150
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-23-2010, 09:53 AM   #9
anendeloflorien
Bump it up! Let's make a deal
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-23-2010, 07:32 PM   #10
anendeloflorien
Bump!!
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!