07 Venomoid Gaboon - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Venomous Snakes

Notices

Old 05-08-2010, 06:42 PM   #1
VerticalReptiles
07 Venomoid Gaboon

I have an 07 male venomoid gaboon viper for sale. He was purchased as a baby from Venomoid Inc. Would like to deliver near WV if possible. If not I will ship Delta Dash. I'm asking $500 plus shipping. Thanks....Vertical Reptiles
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-09-2010, 02:19 AM   #2
LadyVenom
::cries:: So far away!

Old 05-09-2010, 02:40 AM   #3
countryhick
I know i am probably stepping into it again but what does someone want with a snake that has been mutilated? If you can't handle what it is why make the snake suffer....i dunno probably just me and i'll keep quite

Old 05-09-2010, 04:27 AM   #4
JLucas
country, come on man. comments like this on pages are frowned on. its pathetic. in fact, it is the only snake in this category i am looking at. i love gaboons without venom personally. nice snake Dale! what part of WV are you in?

Old 05-09-2010, 12:51 PM   #5
countryhick
No what's pathetic is people harming an animal and then selling it or when it doesn't live dumping it in the trash in the back of a building at a Herp show, which i have seen. I have been keeping Venomous for over 12 years and they are such a great treat to have. To do something like this just to make us HUMANS feel better is sick. I have already been warned by the MOD's so i will probably be taking out but that's fine. I don't care about my account i do care very so much about the snakes. I wonder if this site can say the same.

Old 05-09-2010, 01:36 PM   #6
hhmoore
This is not a discussion forum. Anybody else with any anti-venomoid comments is encouraged to refrain from posting them in the classifieds.

Old 05-10-2010, 08:56 AM   #7
C&D Bloods
Would you be interested in trades? if so what are you looking for?

thanks
curtis

Old 05-10-2010, 08:58 AM   #8
VerticalReptiles
I'm only interested in carpets. Female IJ, coastals and jags. Thanks....Dale
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-13-2010, 01:45 PM   #9
jasbus
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
This is not a discussion forum. Anybody else with any anti-venomoid comments is encouraged to refrain from posting them in the classifieds.
Thank you!
So annoyiing when your posts get hijacked.

Man, I wish there was a way I could pick it up....
I have a loaded gaboon, but I'd like to have a venomoid.

Old 05-15-2010, 08:55 AM   #10
VerticalReptiles
The gaboon is sold....
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!