Why cant i do any thing - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 03-09-2007, 07:31 PM   #31
WebSlave
Well, I could settle this issue once and for all by simply removing signatures from any but paid members. It used to be that way here for a while, and if given enough incentive, I wouldn't have any qualms whatsoever about doing it again. It is unfortunate that sometimes a bad apple or two will cause you to have to throw out the entire bunch.

And if someone wants to have every "do" and "don't" here spelled out for them, then perhaps they are on the wrong site. There are other sites out there who will gladly do that for you, if you feel you need such guidelines. I just expect some common courtesy and understanding from people as to what is fitting and proper here.

I don't think it would take a rocket scientist to figure out that someone posting a classified ad in a signature area when the classifieds section become "pay to play" might not be well received......

Old 03-09-2007, 10:04 PM   #32
tail shaker
Rules on the fly. What a bunch of crap

Old 03-09-2007, 11:31 PM   #33
Dream
Quote:
Originally Posted by tail shaker

Brainless Buttheads. Full Of Crap.

Old 03-10-2007, 12:00 AM   #34
boybronco
Quote:
Originally Posted by DThomas
So you think it's ok to by-pass the classifieds fee system by posting ads in the signatures just because there is no written in stone rule? I guess asking people to have common sense is asking too much.
Often times I think you'll find that it is

Old 03-10-2007, 01:58 AM   #35
Cat_72
Quote:
Originally Posted by tail shaker
But not as much of a load of crap as taking someone's money and not sending them the gecko that money was to pay for.

You're just not much on rules and laws and all of that silly stuff to begin with, huh?

Old 03-10-2007, 02:12 PM   #36
Joe Jo
Well since i asked the question that started this ill try and finish it. I dont see why you people have such a hard time by not following the rules. Im the one that broke it and im putting up the least fuss over the issue, I was told what i did wrong and fixed it so i dont have any problems on this site. If you dont like it then do what WbeSlave said and leave this site. You cant run around naked on an airplane saying you have a bomb in your ass and you cant use your signiture to advertise what you have. Its just the RULES!!!

Old 03-10-2007, 03:29 PM   #37
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Jo
Well since i asked the question that started this ill try and finish it. I dont see why you people have such a hard time by not following the rules. Im the one that broke it and im putting up the least fuss over the issue, I was told what i did wrong and fixed it so i dont have any problems on this site. If you dont like it then do what WbeSlave said and leave this site. You cant run around naked on an airplane saying you have a bomb in your ass and you cant use your signiture to advertise what you have. Its just the RULES!!!

Well said, Joe Jo!!

Old 03-10-2007, 04:11 PM   #38
jsrocket
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Jo
You cant run around naked on an airplane saying you have a bomb in your ass and you cant use your signiture to advertise what you have. Its just the RULES!!!
Joe Jo, you are one smart 17 year old. Your parents deserve credit.
That was a funny analogy.

Old 03-13-2007, 08:39 AM   #39
Rat Man
Joe Jo
Having just joined the group and having just read your thread I find that you seemto have a far greater handle or take on life than many younger people that I have had the pleasure of coming across in a long time, keep it up & god bless you.

Rat Man

Old 03-13-2007, 08:47 AM   #40
Rat Man
Joe Jo

Could you possibly have in your collection, having just looked at your pictures, a Choclate & Bannana kingsnake, I have three of my own over here in the UK and the patternation on yours is very similar to my larger female that I've called Anne (after great queen Anne). She too has a placid temperament, and loves to be handled, currently she's about 2'6" long, and growing at a rate of knots. But one thing that you may be able to help me with is, have you any infrmation on the Yellow and baird's Rat Snakes, if you don't could you pass me onto some one that has.

Regards

Trevor aka Rat Man

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!