For Sale CB White throat monitor for sale or trede - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Monitors

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 06-29-2009, 01:46 PM   #1
rschifko
Arrow CB White throat monitor for sale or trede

I have a male/female juvenile cb white throat for sale or trade. he/she is aprox 32 1/2" he is a bit jumpy when hes in the cage but he calms down well when hes out. he is in perfect condition all toes no tail nip. He eats small or most lately medium f/t rats with ferocity feeding response is amazing. also eats ground turkey for a mixed diet. i originally purchased this animal as a baby at about 9" for a pet but i do not have the time to keep him/her as socialized and handle as much as i would like, so i prefer someone who is familiar with larger monitors.
I am open for any trades as i am interested in merely a display animal or something that takes less handling to stay "tame"
I am asking 300 plus shipping as i actually paid 400

Please pm me or email me for more pics or if interested and please i prefer a knowledgable prospective owner.

Thanks,
Robert
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-29-2009, 02:23 PM   #2
bama980
I have a 9mo male argentine tegu i would like to trade. He doesnt require as much to tame as a monitor would and is very pretty so he would make a good display. I will send a pic if you would like. heres my email bama980@yahoo.com

Old 06-29-2009, 03:26 PM   #3
TeguTerra03
OK, I have a TAME Male argentine Black and White Tegu I will trade you for this white throat This tegu is Tame and can be a show type of lizard Like you can always take him out anytime and he will be tame as a dog all the time, When you go in the cage he is Tame, He is 35 inches and weights 6 pounds
You can email me at jjreddick03@gmx.com for more info thanks and for pics email me

Old 06-30-2009, 11:11 AM   #4
s4sainz
what are you looking to get for him as far as a trade, very nice looking white throat

Old 06-30-2009, 05:24 PM   #5
rschifko
i am open to all offers as i enjoy all reptiles from turtles to pythons even amphibians please just make me an offer. i would just prefer an offer of at least equal to his worth and prefer cbb as well like him/her but will consider all.

Robert
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-01-2009, 12:49 AM   #6
chris97
210 shipped

Old 07-01-2009, 02:18 AM   #7
mgoblue346
have a 23 inch female american alligator for trade.

Old 07-01-2009, 01:37 PM   #8
monitors007
trade

check out my listing for a beautifu snake that i have listed here and paid over 500 for her but decided to not pursue the breeding aspect of the tics and focus on my monitors and breeding. i have numerous experience with monitors as well for many, many years and can give references if need be. i am willing to trade even up and pay shipping on my end as well.
check it out and let me know what you think. just look up my name and will bring up my ads. i also have a blue tongue skink listed as well.
thanks and hope to hear from you either way. you can email me direct as well by hitting the big y for yahoo under my name as well so we can talk more.
thanks.
marty

Old 07-07-2009, 04:29 PM   #9
rschifko
Sorry i havnt replied recently to some but i have been extremly busy. Also the whitethroat for sale has very recently lost a front toenail while i let him roam around my bedroom trying to keep him "tame" i think he caut it on a blanket. it has started to heal over and in no way has dtered his feeding response or changed his attitude in ANY way. I will take less than 300 now as i realize he is now MINORLY "flawed" I am still hoping for at least 250 for this beautiful healthy cbb male but will consider all offers.
also i will send pics of foot upon request
Thanks,
Robert
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-10-2009, 06:38 PM   #10
monitors007
still offered

my trade offer is still open...that is a easy fix and not really a problem in my eyes. let me know.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread