Blackthroat - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Adoptions

Notices

Adoptions This section is for people OFFERING animals for adoption. NOT solicitations asking for free animals.

Old 01-08-2011, 01:38 AM   #1
SPJ
Blackthroat

This is just about ready to find a new home. He came to me in BAD shape. After a few vet visits, some meds and TLC he has made a complete turnaround. He feeds on f/t rats, canned monitor food, hard boiled eggs, turkey and roaches. He feeds from a bowl except for the roaches.
This guy has a great food response but is a bit skittish when first approached. If you let him come to you (do not force him), he is great to handle. He lost about an inch of his tail (too bad of shape to save) but other than that he has all of his toes and nails. I say he but it might in fact be a she. No guarentee on sex though. He is about 3-4 feet total length.
I am asking a $55 adoption fee which is much less than I have into him.
This guy is for local pickup ONLY. You must be experienced with monitors and I expect to see the setup you plan for him before I agree to let him go.
Do not think you can get a monitor cheap. I will be very selective on who this one goes to. One requirement is to actually read this ad. If anyone asks what shipping would cost, you can guarentee that they will not be getting this animal.
Any questions, PM me.
Thanks.
Attached Images

Old 03-29-2011, 03:32 PM   #2
Devon Hodgins
Do you still

Old 03-29-2011, 03:33 PM   #3
Devon Hodgins
Have it? Sorry im on my droid

Old 03-29-2011, 11:27 PM   #4
SPJ
No longer here

Old 06-17-2011, 09:35 PM   #5
Ravennessa
Just wanted to give you kudos on saving and adopting out Too many people are handling these monitors as trash nice to see a happy story for once

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!