For Sale Strophurus, Pachydactylus, Oedura for sale... - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 01-09-2014, 12:26 PM   #1
oli7a5
Talking Strophurus, Pachydactylus, Oedura for sale...

Hello, I'm offering up some exceptional geckos at this time of year to free up a little space. All geckos are in perfect health. Price of geckos does not include a $50 UPS/FedEx Priority overnight + a styrofoam insulated box + 72 hour heat pack charge (unless being picked up in the tri-state NY/NJ area). Quantity discounts for sure. Here is the list:

Strophrurus ciliaris ciliaris - 2.1.1 - SOLD

1.1 (sold as a pair only) - $1,300 - SOLD
1.0 - $350 - SOLD
0.0.1 - $400 - SOLD

Strophurus taenicauda - 0.0.2 - $400 - SOLD

Oedura coggeri -0.0.1 - $300

Pachydactylus rugosus - 0.0.2 - $400/each, 2 for $700.

Pachydactylus vanzylii - 1.1.0 - $1,500 (young pair).

Rhoptropus boultoni - 1.1.0 - $450/pair (2 year old pair).

Tokay geckos - 0.0.2 - $100/each (came from Double Het x Double Het pairing. Both parents were both het for leucistic and Powder Blue)

Mourning geckos - 0.20.0 - 10 lot of very well established juveniles $150.

Please contact me at oliverkuepper2001@yahoo.com for individual pictures, hatch dates, bloodline information, or for any additional questions you may have. I will provide that information to the best of my knowledge and understanding. Note: Pictures posted here are for species reference only, and may not be of the specific individual gecko being sold. If you have a serious interest in purchasing (a) gecko(s) just email me and I will send you a high resolution picture of the specific gecko in question. Please, no trades at this time except for potential bloodline trades for any of the above listed species. No low-ballers please. No payment plans.

Please refer to http://rawdogreptiles.blogspot.com for terms of purchase. By contacting/purchasing from me, you have accepted these terms, which I feel are fair for both parties. Thanks for looking! Have a great New Year's!
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!