Buyer Beware Fauna Member "muskychip" franklin fred infdoe jr - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-11-2007, 11:30 PM   #1
Dennis Hultman
Buyer Beware Fauna Member "muskychip" franklin fred infdoe jr

I have asked that this thread be moved from classifieds in order to prevent the posts from being deleted.
Caution is definitely warranted with this user.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?p=468315

Old 01-11-2007, 11:37 PM   #2
Mooing Tricycle
If you dont feel like reading the thread, long story short... hes stolen pictures from other people and advertised them as his own animals! Beware!

Old 01-11-2007, 11:39 PM   #3
Chameleon Company
If anything Dennis, you were too polite in recommending "caution". Good catch.

Old 01-11-2007, 11:47 PM   #4
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
f you dont feel like reading the thread, long story short... hes stolen pictures from other people and advertised them as his own animals! Beware!
And, after proof was provided he still responded that the pictures were still his.
Quote:
those are my snakes not his i have the negs at my booth at the shows and origanal picts those are my snakes nice try though
Then he also responded with

Quote:
all of us are good friends of lee watson
So, I sent Lee a link to the thread and he responded with.

Quote:
Sorry Franklin
In answer to Dennis, I don't think I know Franklin, Mike or Jim. I have no record of them ever being a vender at any of my shows. It is possible they showed up,but not as venders.
I do pride myself in the fact that I am good friends with all my visitors. When you come to my show I personally make it a point to say "Hey it's good to see you" or "where you been, We missed you." So possibly I know them this way.
Lee

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!