just to make you smile......... - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Just For Laughs

Notices

Just For Laughs The SOLE purpose of this forum is to put a smile on the face of a person reading the messages. Anything of a SERIOUS nature will either be deleted or moved out of here.

Old 05-26-2006, 09:46 PM   #1
ZX11
just to make you smile.........

I stubbed my toe this morning.

I got up at around 330 am and in a slumbering stupor walked into a wall on my way to the bathroom. That was bad enough. Then, as I approached the object of aim, I rammed my toes into the base of the toilet. I'm ok, its cool.
Then, as I attempt to leave the bathroom, pain strikes. Why is that? Why do you not feel anything when half asleep?

No, I did not cry {aloud} or swear {too much}. I just hobbled my teary eyed, now full awake, broken footed self to the bed, where my best friend, my beagle, was happy to pounce on the injury. Is there no end? What foul thoughts did I incur in my sleep that made this happen to me?

I am still awake, still hobbling.

Permission granted. You may laugh at my expense.

Old 05-27-2006, 06:11 PM   #2
HerpLuver
HAHAHA

Nah, j/k. That had to hurt.

I remember one time i was at a party with this girl i was seeing. Well we all got really drunk during the night and i passed out around 8:30 am sitting in a rocking recliner with a blanket over me. I woke up to find the girl i was seeing drawing on my face with a sharpie. So i jumped up to grab her and tickle her but she ran so i went to run. What i didnt realize was that the end of the blanket was wrapped between my pinky toe and the next one over. When i went to run the blanket pulled my pinky toe down and i stepped directly down onto my pinky toe (which was bent in half under my foot) breaking it right at the joint. I didnt realize i broke it till 10 minutes later after i had chased her down and gave her what for LoL. Must be something about sleep and pain that we dont understand. Cause they say if you fall asleep at the wheel driving, you have a better chance of surviving a bad crash then if you where awake.

Old 05-28-2006, 05:12 AM   #3
ladyserpent7
i just love the real experiences,,theyre so much funnier....speaking of driving while sleeping...i knew someone that was driving on a highway..kinda on the hills..and he had 4 other people with him...they ALL fell asleep...and when he woke up (the driver)..they were in midair...all the passengers died..and he was the only one that survived..........true story

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!