For Sale 100% Het Lavender False Water Cobras - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Hognose, Garter, Water & Ribbon Snakes

Notices

Old 08-29-2022, 03:13 PM   #1
bboygatsby
100% Het Lavender False Water Cobras

I have 3.4 100% het lavender FWC for sale.

Eats F/T medium mice weekly, and occasionally will eat Tilapia strip when I have extra from feeding my monitor. Growing fast and very fun to work with.

Prefer to sell as a group, asking $2,500 shipped for 1.2 to your nearest Fedex hub.

If you would like to purchase them individually, male will be $1,000 plus actual shipping, females will be 1,200 plus actual shipping. Pair will be $1,900 plus actual shipping.

I will also have 1.1 pair of 66% het lavender for sale in a few weeks.

Willing to work on a 30 days payment plan if you purchase a pair or trio. If on payment plan, I will require 30% of non-refundable deposit to hold the animals. Payment plan can be made through Venmo's purchase protection. Buyer are responsible for the 2% service fee charged by venmo.

Will also accept Paypal goods and services but if you wish to pay through Paypal, the payment must be in full plus 3% paypal fee.

Will only ship from hub to hub. No exception.

Please text me at 3853998813 if you have any questions. If the ad is on here, that means they are available. So ask me an actual questions regarding the snakes. Thank you.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
false water cobra, fwc, lavendar