For Sale Sri Lankan leaf nosed lizards USCBB Ceratophora Tennentii - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Other Lizards

Notices

Old 01-11-2022, 11:17 PM   #1
Justin Munsterman
Sri Lankan leaf nosed lizards USCBB Ceratophora Tennentii

I have some incredibly rare US cbb Ceratophora Tennentii or, Sri Lankan leaf nosed lizards to offer. These are late 2021 babies produced by me. I have several bloodlines available. These are truly one of the rarest lizards in captivity. They are endemic to the island of Sri Lanka and restricted to a very small area of the higher elevation cloud forests of the Knuckles mountain range in the central region. These lizards require cool temps and high humidity similar to other cloud forest species like Abronia. 60 to 75 degrees is the desired temperatures and daily misting is a must. They are relatively easy to care for given you provide them with what they need but are best suited for experienced keepers.
Pictures of some of my adults for reference NFS.
Last picture is of some of the available babies.

$350ea plus shipping or,
3 for $1000 shipped

Please email me with questions or to purchase
Serious inquiries only please.

Live arrival is guaranteed

Justin Munsterman
Highergroundherps@gmail.com
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 02-07-2022, 09:29 AM   #2
Justin Munsterman
More babies available now!
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!