Young Male Chacoan Giant Tegu - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Adoptions

Notices

Adoptions This section is for people OFFERING animals for adoption. NOT solicitations asking for free animals.

Old 11-04-2021, 06:15 PM   #1
Jptheman
Young Male Chacoan Giant Tegu

I have a young male chacoan tegu from Underground Reptiles. Due to some things changing, I can no longer keep him. He’s still a tad skittish but knows where food comes from. He’ll follow you around and comes running when you scratch the ground(I always do that when I have food for him).

I am adopting him out rather than selling him due to the fact that he suffered a spinal injury about a month and a half back. He was dropped and lost use of his back legs for 2 or 3 days. Use of them has completely returned and he continues to heal. The vet said he should be fine and that he lacks feeling in his tail/back legs. Though that is returning.

I would rather not ship due to temperatures but will consider if you pay for the shipping. I can drive as far south as Atlanta, GA and as far north as Chattanooga, TN.

Text me at (706) 260-0799. Will send pics on request.

Old 01-17-2022, 12:22 AM   #2
LostTeguGirl74
I'll pay for shipping

Old 01-17-2022, 01:31 AM   #3
Jptheman
He was adopted a little over a month ago.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!