For Sale Hatch your own Chameleon - Ambilobe Panther - $54.99 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Chameleons

Notices

Old 11-30-2014, 02:10 AM   #1
Nvenom8ed
Hatch your own Chameleon - Ambilobe Panther - $54.99

We are the ORIGINAL reptile egg sellers and have been shipping eggs around the country for 6 years. Experience the miracle of life as your new little chameleon opens it's eyes for the very first time under your careful care. You get what every breeder gets to do, keep the best of the best and hope for the possibility that something comes out that the world has never seen before!

After these eggs hatch at your place the babies go directly from the incubator container (INCLUDED) to their enclosure. This eliminates the incredibly stressful process of shipping or even worse, a reptile show with a new born. Hatching at your place makes for a far far stronger and hardier baby. The baby is use to your enclosure, your habits, your food, your environment and you. These factors also eliminate stress as the baby does not have to get use to my factors and then change it all by going to your place.

Panther Chameleon eggs are $54.99 each (this is a substantial savings) compared to $200+ babies.

We (INCLUDE) a great tri-fold care sheet with your egg. This will tell you how to care for egg through adult. You can also contact me with any questions, comments, concerns... for years and years to come.

The process of hatching the egg is incredibly easy, about the same as caring for a plant. The egg will have to be kept at 60-80 degrees. You will have to add water once a week-month. After the eggs are a few months of age they do not handle transportation well, so all of the eggs sold are under 2 months of age and therefore will still take a few months to hatch. My customers have a 95%+ hatch rate.

Shipping occurs Mon-Wed. We only ship to the continental United States. IF YOUR TEMPS ARE BELOW 40, I suggest a heat pack for shipping. Please add $5 to the total and let me know, I will gladly add one for you. Pay-pal only please. There are no guarantees for your hatch rate (as with all eggs). We do not specially mark the package. We have been told that specially marking the package increases the likelihood of mishandling.

WHAT'S INCLUDED: Ambilobe Panther Chameleon Egg, everything you need to hatch and tri-fold care guide.

ORDER BELOW

http://colorbynumbercritters.webs.co...s/show/5455171
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 11-30-2014, 02:10 PM   #2
Craig Wyatt
If your eggs are less than 2 months old I don't see how it's possible to hatch them in a few more months. You are saying if you incubate them between 60-80 degrees they will hatch in 5 months??? No way!!
This is a pretty cool idea but if someone is considering buying them I'll tell you now that they will not hatch after a 5 month incubation. Some breeders hatch them in as early as 6 months (not easy to do by the way) and it could take up to a year or possibly a little more. I'd say average is about 9 months of incubation.
** and 60 degrees is way to cold

Old 11-30-2014, 03:26 PM   #3
Nvenom8ed
Hatch times and temps

Low temps, 60s is a great way to break diapause faster. After the egg starts developing, higher temps will get the embryo to develop and there for hatch faster. Several colleges and I have hatched in as little as 4.5 months. Never could get under that 4.5 month mark through out the years though. 6 months is very doable and that is when customers need to be paying closer attention to the eggs. The 6 month mark is what is dated on the egg and most customers have hatch around that time by just setting the eggs at room temp. Thanks for your concerns. Post more, but please remember I am not here to argue, just state facts.
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-30-2014, 05:34 PM   #4
Craig Wyatt
I am not here to argue either. I just think people should know the truth. I would like to here from anyone else besides the seller who have ever hatched a clutch of panther chameleon eggs at 4.5 months. I just saying that some things about your ad is sketchy to say the least. And you hatching panthers at 4.5 months is in my opinion ridiculous. I'm calling bs on that.

**Potential costomers do your research first. I don't think this guy is a scammer but he's scretching the truth.

Old 11-30-2014, 06:21 PM   #5
Eric Thompson
Hi, We have been selling/shipping eggs for a long time works great. True eggs are not on a timer, we have had eggs hatch in 5/6 months & others have taken 10+months its a fun experience w/ a 90% hatch rate (; well worth it, after all if you can raise babies you can be a breeder too!

Old 11-30-2014, 06:58 PM   #6
saint221
Hi my name is Seth Williams I have had number of experiences with sam hacker and all of them good I have hatched several eggs from Sam and I mean think about it the eggs are guarenteed and from my personal experience the animals that this guy produce are of some quality and and majority have hatched with in a week or two of date posted I will Persoanly be doing business with same again in the next few days I will post about
about my e Prince with sam witch I'm sure will be another flawless transaction

Old 11-30-2014, 09:47 PM   #7
deerharvester
Actually i believe right in his statement there is no hatch rate guarantee. So how exactly are they guaranteed?? I don't have any experience shipping eggs, but i do know if eggs are rolled around after they begin to develop it is not good. Also, i have hatched panthers in 5 months, but that is not normal.

Scott

Old 12-02-2014, 12:33 AM   #8
Addler
If eggs are every shaken, tilted, or turned upside down for more than a moment, or if any of those actions are done rapidly, an egg is almost certainly going to fail. How do you guarantee that eggs will not be compromised during the shipping process? How can I be certain that any hatch rate estimation (like the 95%+ you purport on the website) can be valid when all it takes is a bumpy road to the airport to kill the egg before it even gets to me?

Old 12-02-2014, 12:50 AM   #9
Nvenom8ed
Shipping Concerns

There are a few reptile species in the world of the 10,000, and counting, where shipping can be easily accomplished. Panthers and Veileds are some of these species. The eggs go through a 2 month period of diapause, no development is taking place, and the embryo is free floating, like a bird egg. Bird egg shipping is very common place. After breaking diapause the embryo attaches itself to the side wall of the egg and now can not be rotated or it will drown. You are right in the fact that most reptile eggs can not be rotated very shortly after being laid, but these are not one of them. Thanks for the concern.

Thanks to all that have dealt with me with eggs in the past and posted something.
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-13-2015, 07:39 AM   #10
20jasoncochran
What would you do if it didn't hatch

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!