2 presidential inagural parades - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > General BS forum

Notices

General BS forum I guess anything is fair game in here. Just watch the subject matter doesn't get carried away too much.

Old 01-21-2021, 12:35 AM   #1
WebSlave
2 presidential inagural parades

An interesting study in contrasts.

Biden's parade in 2021:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgbcXTMYPyU

Trump's parade in 2016:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmQew6CSrU8

Interesting, no?

Old 01-21-2021, 12:56 PM   #2
AbsoluteApril
they both walked down a street? looks the same to me. You cannot have crowds with covid plus all the crazy nutbar insurrectionists. It would be stupid to have big crowds right now.

Old 01-21-2021, 02:35 PM   #3
marker1
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoluteApril View Post
they both walked down a street? looks the same to me. You cannot have crowds with covid plus all the crazy nutbar insurrectionists. It would be stupid to have big crowds right now.
There were the same amount of "crazy nutbar insurrectionists" when trump was elected. The covid thing might be the cause of this though

Old 01-21-2021, 03:50 PM   #4
WebSlave
Does no one remember antifa (and similar groups) trying their best to block people from attending Trump's inauguration? And yet people FOUGHT through them to get to that inauguration.

As for COVID being a causative agent in Washington DC yesterday, well, seems it didn't have much influence in Florida.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvFPbzU2JUQ

I had to crank the sound all the way up watching Biden's inauguration parade, and honestly, I believe I could have heard a pin hit the pavement if someone dropped it.

Old 01-21-2021, 04:14 PM   #5
AbsoluteApril
the antifa people are just as stupid

Old 01-21-2021, 05:45 PM   #6
WebSlave
Quote:
the antifa people are just as stupid
And yet, when a section of Seattle was physically taken over by a violent group of people along with federal buildings being burned, public monuments toppled and destroyed, wholesale looting taking place, and police being attacked in the streets, where were the howls of that being called insurrection then? Were those people aggressively tracked down and prosecuted? How many of them even got before a judge to be tried?

Appears to me that two completely different sets of rules are being applied, depending on what kind of hat they prefer to wear, IMHO.

Old 01-21-2021, 07:05 PM   #7
AbsoluteApril
Hey I agree with you on that, they should have been prosecuted! it was horrendous.

All this radical left and radical right nonsense is doing nothing but tearing this country apart when we need to be coming together to try to find common ground and compromise in order to be the UNITED states of American again. IMO

Old 01-21-2021, 07:27 PM   #8
marker1
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post
Does no one remember antifa (and similar groups) trying their best to block people from attending Trump's inauguration? And yet people FOUGHT through them to get to that inauguration.

As for COVID being a causative agent in Washington DC yesterday, well, seems it didn't have much influence in Florida.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvFPbzU2JUQ

I had to crank the sound all the way up watching Biden's inauguration parade, and honestly, I believe I could have heard a pin hit the pavement if someone dropped it.
Of course they dont remember that webslave. These are the same people that believe forcibly occupying a government building that was paid for by the people, is the same or worse then burning down private property and businesses that literally destroyed peoples dreams that they worked their asses off to make a reality.

Old 01-22-2021, 02:47 AM   #9
WebSlave
Quote:
Hey I agree with you on that, they should have been prosecuted! it was horrendous.

All this radical left and radical right nonsense is doing nothing but tearing this country apart when we need to be coming together to try to find common ground and compromise in order to be the UNITED states of American again. IMO
Oh, I agree. But so much damage has been done in just the past 4 years alone, which really was just an acceleration of things rotten in various aspects of the world today that were slowly infecting the mind and body of this country, that I have to wonder if REAL mending of the rift is going to be possible any longer. Some people blame Trump for rubbing their noses in this situation, and in effect, possibly making it worse through exposure. Sometimes when you expose rats, they attack, it seems. Some blame the democrats because of what appeared (appears?) to be bonafide insanity in their apparent "what ever it takes" approach trying to remove a sitting president of the USA.

Would things be better now if Trump had never become POTUS? Perhaps. For a while, anyway. But then we have to suspect that we are all just frogs in the pot with the water slowly rising in temperature. So what is best for the PEOPLE of the USA in the long term? The hand on the dial cranking up that temperature suddenly and frog panic of self preservation ensues when the danger is realized, or gradually with an orderly and peaceful slow transition to becoming frog stew?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!