Stupid handling error or retic advetures? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 11-30-2010, 04:19 AM   #1
drug27
Talking Stupid handling error or retic advetures?

Over my years of keeping herps ive had my share of S.F.E's but saturday night i was OWNED by my retic lol.I opened up one of the 4ft doors on my 'tics "basement apartment" on my wall of 8x3 cages to simply replenish her water supply. All was going well and she decided to go from 0-60 in the blink of an eye and make a B-line for the open door although i did have backup present by the time i could get ahold of this 17-18ft beast whom must have been fed bricks by her previous owner as she has the weight of a similar length healthy chubby burm girl.She had scaled my 7ft cage wall.I happened to have random herp supplies above the cages and with the quick flip of her tail she flung a zoomed light fixture through the window. so i gave her a few to calm down and review the damage and began to coax her down the side.She was calm until she was reaching ground level as i was supporting her mid-body she decided it was round two time!and took off pushed around several very large and heavy guitar amplifiers i had moved to my herp room to remodel a "jamspace"and it was then and there i realized my playing must suck cuz she knocked over a 4x12 cab,a pair of 2x15 cabinets,several ampheads and 4-5 guitars,and a partridge and a pear tree.i managed to get her back in her cage and decided a new location for my guitar gear would be ideal.

Old 11-30-2010, 04:25 AM   #2
Utta
retic adventures! awaaaaaaaaay!

Old 11-30-2010, 07:39 AM   #3
Focal
NOOO! It was funny til you got to the guitar abuse.

Old 11-30-2010, 10:32 PM   #4
dragonhoit
you gotta love retics man, are the guitars ok?

Old 12-01-2010, 12:23 AM   #5
drug27
A few guitars were bruised but doesnt fender charge people $1,000's for a beat to hell aka relic guitar? lol i build my guitars anyway and prefer a bit of charcter.guitar peta is looking for me already

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!