For Sale Red Tail Boas. Males & Females Available Now! no trades please - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Old 12-02-2014, 01:32 PM   #1
luvgaea
Red Tail Boas. Males & Females Available Now! no trades please

Colombian Red-Tail Boa c. Imperator babies born on 7/22/14! Eating and shedding great! Males and Females available. I ask for a $75 adoption fee per animal to help cover my costs to care for them and their parents. If you prefer to adopt 2 the fee drops to $65 each or $130.00. I prefer local pick up, but shipping can be arranged depending on temps. Will ship one boa to any of the lower 48 states for $120 total ($123 if paying via PayPal) 2 for $175..$178 for PayPal .

Check out our facebook page for special deals and pics of parents and many babies!
www.facebook.com/KPOphidiarium

Before making your decision please take into consideration that these boas are cute and small now (about 2') but will grow quickly. (If, and only IF, you are serious and ready to adopt and you would like updated pics and a more accurate measurement of a particular snake just ask. Pics of parents available as well.) Be aware also that males will gradually get anywhere from 6-8+ feet in length and females will much more quickly reach 8-10+ feet in length and may live to around 35 years in captivity. Be sure you are the type of person who will be able to responsibly care for a snake of this size and life expectancy. Contact Kari for further details. Adoption fees and shipping costs can be paid with square.com/cash (free) or PayPal ($3 fee added) if shipping is required. No personal checks. Cash and money orders are accepted as well. If you need a specific animal held for more than a week ( and no more than one month) there will be a $5 weekly care fee added.
409-338-3409 call or txt

NO TRADES PLEASE
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
boa, constrictor, red tail, red-tail, snake