Vote on which one of these two shows... - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

View Poll Results: Which one of these 2 shows is more popular?
Florida's Reptile and Alternative pet Show and Sale at Palm Beach, Florida 3 50.00%
Repti-Con at Coconut Grove, Florida 3 50.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-28-2004, 03:11 PM   #1
tundrageckos
Vote on which one of these two shows...

Hello guys,

This is David from Tundra Geckos, and I need some help on knowing which one of these two Reptile Shows is more popular clientwise (Florida's Reptile and Alternative pet Show and Sale ---in West Palm Beach, FL---) and (Repti-Con in Coconut Grove, FL). We are planning on having a table in one or both of these shows, and we need to know which of the two will be the best to attend, or if both are good.

We really appreciate your help.

Old 05-28-2004, 03:33 PM   #2
geckossupreme
Thank you for your vote

Thank You for your vote. We live in North Florida and each one of these shows are 5 hours south from where we live. If you know anything about any of this two shows, please let us know. Thank You guys....

Old 05-28-2004, 04:12 PM   #3
Happy Jack
i have only been to the repti-con, so i'm not sure about the other. Do you plan on getting a table at the Orlando F.I.R.E. show? i went to he Tampa show and it was great. cant wait for Orlando.

Old 05-28-2004, 05:35 PM   #4
geckossupreme
Wink Thank You Jack

Thanks Jack. We are planning to assist to The F.I.R.E not this year but the next. I also went to the Tampa show, it was great... but right now we have so many geckos for sale, and we need to keep selling because of the space. We need to catch one of these two shows in Fl because there are the ones coming soon. Thank you for let me know your preference between both.

Sincerely,

Old 05-28-2004, 07:51 PM   #5
HRoss
i have not been to repticon yet, but i have worked the west palm show for several years. It is a big chameleon show, with lots of chameleon sales. It is a very comfortable show environment with a great promoter.
BUT, where are all of the gecko lovers in south florida. I wish they would come out. It has been a challenge to sell leos there. You could cut a patternless albino to 45 dollars and not sell it. It is not a quality issue. we had a few urban tangerine offspring there(just to show), and you would think they are invisible. Monitors, beardeds and about everything else seems to be the preference there.
But if you come down it is a pretty good time with a nice community of dealers, and maybe we could play poker with the leos as money.
howard

Old 05-28-2004, 08:01 PM   #6
geckossupreme
Thanks Howard!!

Thank you Howard for the notice. I don't want to spend time and gas going down there for nothing.

Sincerely,

Old 05-29-2004, 08:38 AM   #7
josh06
I'm in Orlando!!! Hey tundrageckos, why don't come to the F.I.R.E show?? It's a good show, pretty big when I went last year.

Old 05-29-2004, 08:42 AM   #8
tundrageckos
Hey josh...

Hello Josh,

Yeah, it is true...FIRE is pretty big...we would love to be there...but it is already too late for us to get a table there; we tried...but we could only got one for next year. Do you know anything about those two smaller shows in the miami area? Thank you Josh,

Old 05-29-2004, 09:13 AM   #9
josh06
Sorry, I have never been to those shows before. I have just been to the FIRE show and the Daytona show.

Old 05-29-2004, 12:19 PM   #10
geckossupreme
Hey Jack!!

Did you really recommend us to get a spot over there in the coconut grove show? From what you remember, there were a lot of gecko’s fans over there? Thanks Jack. Keep in touch

Christian Monahan

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!