2 year old veiled chameleon free to good home - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Chameleons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 12-01-2006, 11:03 AM   #1
artguy
2 year old veiled chameleon free to good home

2 and 1/2 year old veiled male chameleon free to good home. I am starting to travel quite a bit and don't want to leave worrying about how to water etc. Very healthy, I will also give cage - 24x24x 48 custom screen cage, waterfall, plants, branches, lights and heater, and table it is sitting on. I want to make sure he is going to someone who knows chameleons, who wants to keep him, that is not just going to resell him. He is not tame or used to handling, I just liked looking at him. Person who gets him must be willing to pick him up at my house in Jackson, Michigan area, I will not ship him, pick up only. Please email me if interested, tell me about yourself and what you want him for, and we can talk about it, I am not under any pressure to get rid of him, I just think someone with more time would enjoy him more than I do.
  Contact User Check User
Old 12-01-2006, 11:34 AM   #2
jondancer
i live in lansing and would love to take care of it.
please email me at dancer_jonathan@hotmail.com
thanks

Old 12-01-2006, 03:27 PM   #3
fatlip

I recently lost my chameleon due to old age but i still have his very large cage setup waiting for my chance to own another. He to was never held alot but my children just loved to put the crickets in his cage and watch him eat. We have 2 snakes and a bearded dragon but he was the favorite. We could give him a home where he would be appreciated and well taken care of. Please contact me @ fatlip574@comcast.net or call (574)876-5581.

p.s i'm willing to take a drive, i live on IN-MI state line.

Old 06-05-2008, 10:48 PM   #4
oklahomachameleons1
chameleon

i could provide a good home for your chameleon if you still have it. coleplayssax@gmail.com

Old 10-15-2008, 07:31 PM   #5
Josh gilbert oscer
Hi My name is josh. I live in new hampshire. i used to have an adult veiled but he passed away. i currently have 3 leopard geckos and 1 crested gecko. I currently still have my old 100 gallon cage waterfall and vines.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread