boas must go - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Old 11-18-2010, 01:25 PM   #1
doughboy
boas must go

hello, due to a few things i am forced to thin out my collection all animals are healthy eating and shedding well, most take f/t some f/k i have pics of all and all prices are obro dont be shy to make an offer as they need to go. i would rather not ship but can meet within reason....thanks Gerald heres the list

1.1 hogg island 09 just about 3' taking small rats -200 each
0.1 bolivian boa 3' eating small rats- 200
2.0 het striped boas 1 male is 3-3.5 the other is 5' eating small.med rats( they have different colors and pattern then regs, and the rest of the litter was all striped) -60 each
0.0.1 anerey boa 16" eating rat pups -50
1.1 dumerils boas 16" rat pups -60 each
0.0.1 hypo het anerey boa rat pups-75
1.0 anerey longicuada 5' eating med rats-350
0.1 suriname 7' (she is almost all black with some bright pink very interesting look to her not sure if its genetic) eating xxl rats rabbits-400
i also have a hypo female 6' eating f/t g-pigs and a 9' female regual eating rats/rabbits both have been with my male not sure if they bred but he did try -hypo 175- big girl -200
give me a call after 4pm if you are serious...732-895-3435
would be willing to trade for higher end boas,bumrs,retics but it would need to be a few of mine for 1 of yours type deal...
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!