Wanted Pair of Steppe-Runners - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Other Lizards

Notices

Old 10-13-2020, 03:59 PM   #1
KarlW
Pair of Steppe-Runners

Hello, everyone!

I'm looking for a pair of steppe-runner lizards. I'd like a male and a female, at all possible. I intend to breed them at some point down the road, if that makes any difference.
Or, if you could point me in the direction of a breeder, I would love that, too!

Thank you!
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-04-2021, 12:41 PM   #2
leoskee
Hey,

Any luck finding any steppe runners? I've been trying for the last 3 years with absolutely no luck. I have a male that is between 3-4 years old now. I've looked all over the states and also across the water in Europe and I have not found any.

Old 01-05-2021, 03:14 AM   #3
KarlW
Quote:
Originally Posted by leoskee View Post
Hey,

Any luck finding any steppe runners? I've been trying for the last 3 years with absolutely no luck. I have a male that is between 3-4 years old now. I've looked all over the states and also across the water in Europe and I have not found any.
Only a tiny bit. The bigger websites (LLLReptile, Underground Reptiles, etc.) all list them as out of stock. I found a place called "The Tye-Dyed Iguana" that posted a video about steppe runners a few years ago, but they didn't have them listed on their website. I didn't try to call or email them or anything, though, so maybe they know where to find some?
I also heard from a guy who had one, but I had already moved on at that point. He had a single male available.
Aside from that, though, no luck at all.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!