For Sale Large Female Suriname Boa - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-01-2021, 12:13 PM   #1
JOEL2006
Large Female Suriname Boa

I have a nice big Female Suriname Boa that I need the space ASAP .She is correctly feeding on rabbits.Beautiful snake for sure just don’t have the space .she is around 10 foot or so.$750 obo 2675063963 you can text for any questions or trades…pick up in Pennsylvania because of her size.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 07-01-2021, 04:23 PM   #2
Greaper
Shipping?

Old 07-02-2021, 09:33 PM   #3
rungy
What an incredible animal! Is she friendly? Do you handle her often? I have never seen such a large BCC female with the color and contrast of a yearling!!! Looking at her photos I had no idea she was ten feet long. TOTAL GEM!!! You may want to look into shipping costs via Delta or Fedex, despite her size it may be an option, she's totally worth it. I for one would love to know if it is possible (South Florida) 300$ or $400 for shipping may seem outlandish to you but it is not so for others. NERD has shipped boas fairly close to this size.

Old 07-02-2021, 09:34 PM   #4
rungy
I can't get over what a fantastic girl BCC she is...total knockout!

Old 07-02-2021, 09:39 PM   #5
rungy
How old is she? Ever have any regurge issues?

Old 07-02-2021, 09:52 PM   #6
M.Dwight
Import? Mouth issues?

Old 07-11-2021, 12:27 PM   #7
JOEL2006
Sold sorry
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-18-2021, 10:00 AM   #8
Drock
We bought this girl for our collection, we were told she was a 7 year old suriname he raised from a baby, only to find out she is an over 11 year old guyana used as a breeder.... not only was she described 100% incorrectly, she was also covered in mites... id never lie to try to sell an animal no matter the situation..... atleast shes now in the hands of someone who will respect and appreciate her..... thanks joel for the boa. Would not do business with you again tho....

Old 07-19-2021, 09:47 AM   #9
allreptiles1966
How does she handle? Is she interested in coming out of her cage to be moved or taken outside?

Dang, all those replies were not up when I posted my reply.

Glad she got to a person to help her. I’m glad I didn’t get the chance. But would have found this all out when picking up.

Sorry man that another bad seller is on here again.
Good luck

Another good reason for the BOI to return. I’ve bought 6 boas this year and not one from on here.

Old 07-19-2021, 04:04 PM   #10
Txflyer95
Crooks

I have been robbed blind from this fauna classifieds... Straight lied to by a seller .. he never shipped them disconnected his phone... They person who operates this websites was pretty much telling me looser weepers... He was like anyone can post on here...... basically let me know me know.. though shit .. my problem.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread