For Sale 1.1 Northern White-Lipped Pythons reduced - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
 Sponsors   Breeders | Dealers |  Importers/Exporters | Caging | Feed | Supplies | Services | Events 
  Inside FaunaClassifieds  Product Reviews |  Classifieds!   | Photo Gallery   | Banner Advertising 

YES! You can option out of the Google and InfoLinks ads! Click here!

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Pythons

Notices

Old 08-30-2021, 03:49 PM   #1
RAD_Reptiles
1.1 Northern White-Lipped Pythons reduced

I have available 1.1 Northern White-Lipped Pythons that I've been raising for a few years.

I acquired the imported male in January 2020 and he is perfectly established, all the hard work has been done for you! He eats anything offered. The female I acquired from a local reptile show in 2019. She was sold to me as a CB animal that was originally purchased from reptile store in Northern Ohio. She was likely a farmed animal (like the male) and I believe she is a late 2017 animal. She is absolutely problem free and will eat any prey offered.

Both have a typical feeding response for the species but once out can be handled rather easily. As my chelonian projects increase, my serpent projects decrease. That's the only reason they're available.

Take the pair for $2000 + shipping costs.

Trades/Partial trades considered for rough scale pythons.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 10-06-2021, 01:51 AM   #2
Potawatomi13
TTPG/Hingebacks

Hi Ryan; Will you be at TTPG conference next month? If so do you know if there's gong to be a meeting of Hingback keepers? Thanks, Bill Kohler

Old 10-11-2021, 04:32 PM   #3
RAD_Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Potawatomi13 View Post
Hi Ryan; Will you be at TTPG conference next month? If so do you know if there's gong to be a meeting of Hingback keepers? Thanks, Bill Kohler

No I won't be there. Maybe next year.

Ryan
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-13-2021, 01:36 PM   #4
truvout
Hey Ryan, I sent you a pm regarding some questions. Hope to hear back from you!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!