Trade 1.1 (Dwarf) 50% Jamp. 100% Het albino - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Pythons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 05-04-2013, 09:54 AM   #1
helloitsjim
1.1 (Dwarf) 50% Jamp. 100% Het albino

I am looking for Lav. Albino's, Lav. Tigers, Sunfire's, Platinums, basically as long as its a Female. Looking to trade both or 3 or 4 for one.
I ended up buying several pairs of these so I can handle turning loose of a pair. Looking for co-dom het albino females basically or visual Lav. I have the papers proving the Het and the cost. Just ended up buying more than I need. They were purchased from Vital Exotics and I haven't had any problems out of them(except for one crazy female that I will keep). The males and all but one female can be handled easily. And they are eating anytime I offer.

Or I can sell the pair for 300 shipped.
Also have have sunfire with calico blood female for 250 shipped. Spots are already starting on her head. She is going to show fast.
Bob Clark het Purple female for 200 Shipped.
With papers on them all.

Text to 918-693-9011 or email me at jimmierayodom@gmail.com
I am in Tulsa, OK and will ship.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread

Tags
dwarf, het albino, pair, retic