Beautiful Rubber Boa Babies - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Rosy, Sand, Ground Boas/Pythons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 12-28-2004, 07:51 PM   #1
mbcougar1
Beautiful Rubber Boa Babies

I have four Baby Rubber boas for sale.....all are very healthy and extremely great pets for new and experienced snake enthusiasts. I would like to get $45 each plus shipping
  Contact User Check User
Old 12-31-2004, 02:38 PM   #2
Andrew Eichhorn
rubber boas

Have you been able to sex the babies? I am looking for the lighter brown color rubber boa usually found in southern locals---what color are the parents? I am very interested. Andrew

Old 12-31-2004, 07:19 PM   #3
reptilebreeder
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbcougar1
I have four Baby Rubber boas for sale.....all are very healthy and extremely great pets for new and experienced snake enthusiasts. I would like to get $45 each plus shipping
I notice you are in CA.
Just FYI. It is illegal to sell WC native snakes of CA.
To sell Captive Bred snakes you need a native breeders permit, and Rubber Boas are not on the list. They do issue scientific research permits to breed certain snakes, but even then you still cannot sell them. Lastly, the possession limit is 2, so you are over the possession limit by two (assuming you only have the four) and the only way you can get back to the limit is to give them away.
Not trying to be an a--hole, just letting you know if you were unaware of the regulations.

Old 01-02-2005, 05:06 PM   #4
jspitler
Rubber Boa

I am interested in a Rubber Boa, experienced snake parent. Please email me at spitler@hotmail.com

Thanks! Jenni

Old 01-27-2005, 11:50 AM   #5
lizardlover
Rubber boa babies

Hello there, I am very interested in getting a rubber boa so if you have one or two left please let me know. I am also curious about what colour they will likely be when they mature and if possible I would like to see some picture(s). Also I read you are in CA so are they your local southern rubber boa? My email is briedinelovesyou@lizardlover.com, you could email me there. Thanks so much, lizardlover.

Old 01-28-2005, 01:19 AM   #6
MFLuder
Quote:
Originally Posted by lizardlover
Hello there, I am very interested in getting a rubber boa so if you have one or two left please let me know. I am also curious about what colour they will likely be when they mature and if possible I would like to see some picture(s). Also I read you are in CA so are they your local southern rubber boa? My email is briedinelovesyou@lizardlover.com, you could email me there. Thanks so much, lizardlover.
Charina bottae is listed as a Species at Risk in British Columbia, they are illegal to own in your province.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread