1.1 Adult Papuan Pythons (Apodora Papuana) $1400.00 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Pythons

Notices

Old 05-27-2012, 12:26 PM   #1
SWAG
1.1 Adult Papuan Pythons (Apodora Papuana) $1400.00

Very reluctantly I am selling my adult pair of papuan pythons. Both are WC, the female has been in my possession since July of 2003 -- captured as a small Juvi, and the Male since January 2004, captured as a yearling. These are big, powerful snakes, and the female is definitely not easily handled.

Both were docile, however I was out of the country for a year and the female lost a lot of her habituation to human contact. Definitely not pets! For experienced keepers only. I would prefer pick-up or meet-up -- I am in Southeastern Michigan. However, if we can find a qualified third-party shipper through Delta-Dash that would also be an option. I would greatly prefer someone who intends to breed them!

I have tons of photos for those seriously interested in purchase.

-Saul

734 604 8410
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!