For Sale Mixture of Tarantulas available, just trying to downsize. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Insects and Arachnids > Insects and Arachnids For Sale/Wanted Ads

Notices

Insects and Arachnids For Sale/Wanted Ads Posting of classified ads by registered members is FREE!! But additional perks require contributing level memberships.

Old 08-04-2022, 05:28 PM   #1
WilliamH2529
Mixture of Tarantulas available, just trying to downsize.

I am located in Richmond VA and will happily do local pickup but I can also do overnight shipping or two-day shipping via FedEx as well, though I’d only offer a live arrival guarantee with overnight shipping. I have the following Ts available

Tarantulas:

A Avicularia Probable female
A iodius probable female
A moderatum
P saizmai Female
C Argentinese MF
C Aueri MF
O quezon Blue
O tredweller
O niger MF
A seemani F
A Chalcodes F
O Cebu dwarf
K brunnipes
S Calceatum

Slings:

C Versicolor
G Pulchra
G Pulcherips
D diamantinese
C elegans
C Leetzi

I’m willing to price them on the lower end as I just want to disperse my collection to those with more than me and locals can get the Ts enclosures free of charge. Pm for prices but group prices will be better than individual as well.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
arachnid, invertebrate, pets, spider, tarantula