For Sale Adult Sulfur Pastel or Sulfur Mojave males - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Old 08-29-2010, 03:28 PM   #1
David Reid
Adult Sulfur Pastel or Sulfur Mojave males

So, I recently found out my Super Sulfur female is a Super Sulfur male. This, combined with the fact that I am holding back a Sulfur Mojave Het Axanthic male and a Potion male that I am certain is a Sulfur Potion male, I have decided to part with one of my existing adult Sulfur cross males.

SOLDSOLDSOLDAsking $1550 shipped for the Sulfur Pastel male. He is an 06 animal produced here by breeding a Pastel male to the original Sulfur female. He eats small and medium rats, is back on food and just shed. He looks amazing! He is probably right at 1200 grams. Since my Sulfur Mojave male is such an amazing breeder, this guy did not get to see many females over the years, so you are not looking at a burned out breeder male. He is ready to go!SOLDSOLDSOLD

Asking $2250 shipped for the Adult Sulfur Mojave male. He is the best breeer in my collection. I would not have dreamt of putting him up for sale a month ago, but I have three males coming up ready to take his place, and I cannot keep everything I would like to keep. There is a small chance he carries the Ghost gene. I have other definate Ghost males to breed to my Ghost and Het Ghost females, so I have never even bothered to try and prove this guy out. He eats medium rats, and is probably 1500 grams or so. This guy is a breeding machine, and has produced probably 95% of my Sulfur Mojave hatchlings over the years. He produces really nice striped babies or partially striped babies, with outstanding color.
These two pics are adult pics of the Sulfur Mojave male with a baby Mojave.

I will probably only sell one of these two...

Dave
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-30-2010, 09:39 PM   #2
David Reid
Still available.

Dave
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-12-2010, 08:04 PM   #3
David Reid
Sulfur Pastel male is SOLD!
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!