Display Cages - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 07-12-2004, 10:52 AM   #1
USAGECKOS
Question Display Cages

Does anybody know who sells display cages, the kind that I could use to display my Breeder Geckos at a repatile show? I have a table at the NY Metro Reptile Expo Show this Sunday and I would like to show off some of my breeders.

Thanks in advance!

Old 07-12-2004, 11:50 AM   #2
TheHypoGecko
I'm in the process of building my own display cages, hopefully it will turn out good Check out this site though, they have all kinds of racks and displays including the type that everybody has at the shows. It's at the very bottom of the page.http://www.herpcages.com/racks/rprice2.html

Old 07-12-2004, 12:20 PM   #3
USAGECKOS
Thanks Robert, I will check them out.

P.S. What are you bringing to sell at the show?

I got my table at the show by luck, somebody had cancelled at the last minute and I emailed the guy (Bruce Lowder) that day so I got the table. What luck!

Old 07-12-2004, 12:42 PM   #4
TheHypoGecko
I'm going to bring some of this years hatchlings like albinos, patternless albino, hypo tangerines, and some amel fat tails. I'm also going to have a couple hold back breeder sized geckos.

You did get lucky. Hopefully the person that cancelled is another leopard gecko breeder so there's not as much competition.

Old 07-12-2004, 12:54 PM   #5
USAGECKOS
I Agree!

I am going to have enough competition from you! I am also bringing LV Patternless Albinos, LV Albinos, a few tangs, 1 or 2 albino fat tail and a couple hets.

I will definately pop by your table, maybe we can do some trading? Get some new blood.

See you there.

Old 07-12-2004, 06:46 PM   #6
robin d.
jeane, also go to that same link posted earlier and go to the cages section they have some acrylic displays as well.

Old 07-13-2004, 09:36 AM   #7
USAGECKOS
Thanks Robin!

Those are exactly what I am looking for!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!