Genetic Snow X SHTCTB - Page 31 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 03-21-2005, 04:42 PM   #301
groovygeckos
why would i "think" an animal is infected and try to treat it ?

i said that because that is what i was told by my "vet" .

i also have had fecals done from animals that were in contact with my Snow since then , and the few that i have let breed since that have all come back clean .

quit while you are ahead , you are only making it worse for yourself .

so far we have discrimination , harassment ,accusation , insults , slander , hmmmmm what else ?

ill be making out the list for the lawyers , if you care to add to it .

go ahead , make my day ?

Old 03-21-2005, 04:47 PM   #302
Gecko_Den
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hues1
You know Sam...I would usually take you up on the offer...but unless you spent the time, energy, preperation, and 10's of thousands of dollars to ensure that EVERYONE associated with this project is successful with it based on YOUR word alone...then I hate to say it bud, but you dont really know how it feels.

I've proven my point....that I agree with, but non the less...if someone wants to challenge my points as in the case of poe and lubinsky, I believe I have every right ot defend my opinion, facts and point as much as they have the right ot try and refute everything thats occured up til now.

Fair enough. I admit I don't know how you feel. I was just trying to give you a perspective from outside the situation. The majority of the 8,000 views on this thread also don't know how you feel and may be viewing the situation differently.

I can understand that when it is an emotional situation it is very hard to not get caught up in things. Sometimes though it is beneficial to step back , cool off, and then post.

Just my opinion, I am not trying to tell you how to feel or how you should handle your business.

Old 03-21-2005, 04:50 PM   #303
Hues1
Quote:

i also have had fecals done from animals that were in contact with my Snow since then , and the few that i have let breed since that have all come back clean .

so far we have discrimination , harassment ,accusation , insults , slander , hmmmmm what else ?

go ahead , make my day ?
Oh...so you're not refuting the fact that you have amoebas in your collection? Then I wonder why you would INSINUATE or SUGGEST that it may have originated from me?

Old 03-21-2005, 04:53 PM   #304
Gecko_Den
Quote:
Originally Posted by groovygeckos

go ahead , make my day ?
Hopefully you have better lawyers than Veterinarians, and he will tell you you have no case.

Discrimination? Unless you can prove he wouldn't sell to you based on your gender, religion or ethnic composition than forget it..

Harrassment, good luck, what proof do you have he harrassed you?

Accusation? Not a chance

Slander? My favorite when the message board lawyers threaten this, slander is spoken word, libel is written word. Guess what the best defense against a libel or slander suit is "Truth". Prove that what you said about the person is true, their case goes bye bye. 60 pages of proof right here in this thread......

Old 03-21-2005, 04:54 PM   #305
Intense Herpetoculture
Hmmm...now YOU'RE threating lawsuits? After all this, you can't say that you are wrong, that you're unethical, and that YOUR gecko has ameobas? People might be hard on you, but it's just. I still have a "feeling" that you harrassed a fellow peer and breeder.

Quote:
go ahead , make my day ?

Old 03-21-2005, 04:55 PM   #306
Wilomn
Quote:

go ahead , make my day ?
Let's see. Be sure to tell your lawyer that YOU are a lying sack of snot who has SLANDERED many, which is spoken, LIBELED many, which is written, made MANY accusations, INSULTED the intelligence of many as well as just plain insulted them, have PROVEN YOURSELF A LIAR MANY TIMES OVER.

Sounds like maybe the the parasitical infection got into YOUR brain. You have lied and lied and lied, dan poe. You are BUSTED. ANYONE who EVER comes here to find out about YOU will see this thread and have a BUNCH of people here ready and willing to tell them just what a SCUMBAG you really are.

You should have stopped posting LONG ago. But, as with ALL true bad guys, you just can't stop.

Last chance dannyboy, take your marbles and go home. If you stay it WILL only get worse for you. I promise.

Old 03-21-2005, 04:55 PM   #307
Hues1
Quote:
I still have a "feeling" that you harrassed a fellow peer and breeder.
I'd agree and wouldnt put it past poe.

Old 03-21-2005, 04:57 PM   #308
Gregg M
Dan, You know I have sided with you in the past on occation but I think you are way wrong in this case....

Discrimination??? He has a right to sell or not sell to anyone he likes....

Harassment??? That has yet to be proven, plus you keep posting back so I dont think this would count as harassment.....

Accusations??? How can you be accused of something you admitted to???

Insults??? Well Maybe but I do not think you can go to court for that....

Slander??? Well that goes hand in hand with accusations.....

I seriously doubt you would have even a half a leg to stand on in court.....

Old 03-21-2005, 05:11 PM   #309
Jeremy Letkey
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Lubinsky
I don't know if an apology to all including the unwitting readers of these posts will be worth anything but here it is. I always try to keep the peace and here I am starting Gecko World War 3. Jeremy, if nothing else you know that I will share any of my projects so, Dan P notwithstanding ,now I know this was never a project for me in the first place.
Dan L, I have had nothing but good dealings with you in the past. I will quote myself from my eailer post.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Letkey
Dan poe, I think that your attitude about this whole thing is wrong. If Alex chose not to sell to you that is his right. Yeah it would suck but that is his choice. Dan Lubinsky if you knowing fronted yourself for Dan Poe, you are also wrong. If not and you did not know that there were tensions between Alex and Dan P, then that is a different story. As long as you can honestly say that then I feel sorry that Dan P basicly used you to get what he wanted. I know I wasn't going to let that happen to me. If I had the money I would have bought in on this project, If I had I would be here demanding answers as well. This is where I stand if anyone don't like it oh well.
Dan L, I know that if you were to take a step back and look you can see how this looks to everyone here.

Old 03-21-2005, 05:14 PM   #310
groovygeckos
like i said . i need a new vet . they want to charge vet visits and bring the animal in and stress it more just to receive a dose .

i have been keeping reptiles since i was maybe 14 years old and in the past i had some "sited" chameleons (go figure) .have been given prescribed meds and sent home to dose them on my own .

this in my opinion is not a vet i should be trusting with something as serious .

But yes i was told the animal had pins and an amoeba a little over one month from his initial fecal prior to introduction .

im just guessing here that you only fed crickets . this male would not eat a mealworm , but would tear up crickets .

i do not use crickets , except for my fat-tail geckos .

i had bought crickets a few times from the local reptile swap .

well the snow had to eat , so what did i do ? probably introduced the parasites to him through his food .

it happens ! there is nothing wrong with my husbandry . like i said i have animals still in QT from months ago awaiting fecals that act perfectly normal . and this was the first and only time i figured " ill get a clean test and let him go to town "

i have had my CT`s test negative since and they are doing just great .

since im almost certain it can only have come from feeders i will be watching my fat-tailed geckos very closely . these are the only 7 geckos that had been eating those crickets .

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread