FINAL REDUCTION! All high end geckos MUST GO!!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Leopard Geckos

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10-09-2004, 05:28 PM   #1
Shai Gurl
Stop! FINAL REDUCTION! All high end geckos MUST GO!!!

Howdy here! I STILL NEED TO MOVE THESE GUYS FAST! Some nibbles but no serious bites so heres the deal - I'm LOWERING my price for the FINAL TIME!

MORE PICS NOW AVAILABLE!

I want to sell the ENTIRE GROUP TOGETHER... This makes a better deal for you far as savings go!

1.0 Sub-adult/adult Las Vegas/Rainwater Patternless ALBINO - SCREAMER... Great colors, and a nice bit of ORANGE on his tail!

0.1 Sub-adult SHTCT near Baldy (Pictured) - The pic above is OLD! She has no more spots in the orange of her tail, and less spots total ON the tail itself now! And those neon bands are taking over as the dominant body color!!!

0.1 Golden Hypo! Incredible GIRL! Almost ready to breed!

0.1 Patternless female, about ready to breed!

0.2 SHTCT Near Baldy hatchlings, KNOCKOUTS!

0.1 "Ugly" SHTCT near Baldy youngster, not so much tang, more of a banana yellow but has nice carrot tail coming along!

ALL are eating like Oprah on a twinkie!

ALL have nice fat tails!

AND ALL Are included in this package!!!!

How much?????

Take everything I have for $830 Shipped! That means you get 7 geckos, all but 1 are female, all are screamers and of some of the more "sought after" colorations for a mere $117 a gecko averaged out!

These prices are ONLY for the group, I really want to move them ALL at once!

Thanks
-Sara
Ladywolf17@aol.com

PS: There is a three way trade deal I can set up for you if your serious that can get you ALL the geckos for a good bit less!

PPS: Partial trades will be considered for corn morphs, lab-style rodent cages, rack systems, boa (anery male would be nice, even just an 04 baby)... I'm not really interested in anything else so PLEASE don't offer anything outside the above items!
Thank you come again!
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-10-2004, 09:41 AM   #2
Shai Gurl
SHTCT near Baldy hatchlings! The "ugly" one is on the bottom!
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-10-2004, 09:47 AM   #3
Shai Gurl
Bad pic of the LV PA... Hes MUCH brigher in person... But at least you can kinda see the frosting of orange on his tail.
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-10-2004, 09:50 AM   #4
Shai Gurl
Golden hypo, anyone notice a trend with the tails? These monsters EAT, and EAT, and EAT ANYTHING.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread