new webpage, new male - pastel dream hypo - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Boas Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 04-24-2006, 03:18 PM   #1
snakehorse
new webpage, new male - pastel dream hypo

Hi all,
please check out my webpage and tell me what you think.
introduction to Misty River Reptiles
this is my female hypo het albino - purchased her last year.

and this is my new male hypo dream pastel - coming soon

Old 04-24-2006, 03:36 PM   #2
Laura Fopiano
Wow Donna

Nice animals!! Who produced that male he is saweeeettt!!

Old 04-24-2006, 11:39 PM   #3
gardenmum
Beautiful animals you have there! They are both great looking but I have to say, I am partial to that little female. Hope to see updated shots as they both grow.

Best of luck with them!

Old 04-25-2006, 05:18 PM   #4
snakehorse
thanks

hi,
the female came from John Wisser of Tropical Visions. her dad was an arabesque albino (Kahl) and female a hypo het (Rich Isle I think).

The male is from John Matuszak Boabasement.com. he has some stunning sharp strain sunglows and some colors I've never seen before w/ the pastel dream and sharp strain. like wow. :eatpointe

if you look closely at the male you can see the orange cream-cicle color coming through. imagine a double hypo dream pastel from these two!

thanks for your comments.
Donna

Old 04-26-2006, 07:20 AM   #5
crotalusadamanteus
Nice looking babies you got there. I too am partial to the female. I like her contrast with the background color, against her saddles.
And that male..........Almost as colorful as mine. LOL

Nice snakes, both of them. Curious how the pastel is going to affect Him later. (color wise) Should be a pretty colorful combination.

Thanks for sharing,
Rick

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!