For Sale 2021 Male Tiger 50% possible het Anthrax/Ghost/Genetic Stripe Reticulated Python - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Pythons

Notices

Old 08-27-2022, 11:20 PM   #1
dcmherp
2021 Male Tiger 50% possible het Anthrax/Ghost/Genetic Stripe Reticulated Python

Putting this gorgeous 2021 male tiger triple 50% possible het anthrax, genetic stripe, and ghost up for sale in hopes to find a forever home.
The parents pairing was a Phantom dh Anthrax/Genetic Stripe phet Ghost to a Tiger DH Genetic Stripe/Ghost phet Purple Albino. He was born on September 6th, 2021.

Eating frozen thawed small rats readily. Very calm demeanor, working on tap training, and have zero issues pulling him from the cage. Both parents were very calm and easy to handle animals and these babies came out sweet as can be.

All animals guaranteed healthy and mite free. This male is roughly 250g and 2.5-3ft in length.

Asking $250.00 shipped.

There will be an 8% fee for PayPal transactions to cover their merchant costs. Zelle is preferred, all other payment options are available.

After payment is received, animals will only be shipped Monday-Wednesday through Fedex Priority Overnight! This ensures the animal makes it safely and not caught over the weekends. If possible, having the snake held at your closest shipping hub will eliminate any chance of unsafe temperatures and truck failures that would cause your animal not to be delivered on time. I highly recommend this option.

I can be reached by PM here and my phone number is 470-232-6755. Leave a voicemail if you call and I don't respond and I will get back with you as soon as possible. Can answer any questions you might have.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
anthrax, genetic stripe, retic, reticulated python, tiger