Pittsburgh Reptile show and Sale Dec 16th 2012 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Shows & Events

Notices

Shows & Events Since these are such a big part of our business, it is appropriate that we discuss them from a business perspective.

Old 11-26-2012, 12:25 AM   #1
royal1reptiles
Talking Pittsburgh Reptile show and Sale Dec 16th 2012

The Pittsburgh Reptile Show & Sale wanted to invite everyone to our upcoming Reptile Show Sunday Dec 16th from 9am to 3pm located @ The harmar House 1321 Freeport Rd Cheswick Pa
Please call us @ 724-516-0441 or Check out our webstie for more info www.pghreptileshow.com
You can expect to see 1000s of exotic Animals, And supplies All at wholesale pricing! Come to Buy, Sell, Trade or Just learn, this is a GREAT day for the whole family More Reptiles than the Zoo! Tons of Hands on and photo Oppertunitues

Make sure to Join us! *Also make sure to like us on FB for chances to Win Free Admissions and more!

Old 11-27-2012, 11:49 AM   #2
royal1reptiles
Wanted to let every one know we are working on a lot of Holiday specials for this months show on DEC 16th 2012,

We have a few vendors who are having some great deals , more to come on that as soon as i have the details.

We are going to be having FREE Raffles going on all day for Gift Cards for use at the show. Along with other goodies.

Cant wait to see every one this month, Also we are almost FULL on vendors just a few spaces left, if your looking for a table please call ASAP. And if you are looking for a Full Reptile show with every thing you could want to find including venomous. then Make sure to make it out to this show...

Www.pghreptileshow.com
724-516-0441 more info.

Old 12-03-2012, 10:44 AM   #3
royal1reptiles
Holiday Specials At this months Reptile Shoow Dec 16th, !! We will be having FREE Raffles for Gift Certificates going on @ 11am, 12:30pm and 2pm. Every Paid Admission will get a chance to win! Vendors Speacials all day as well! We will keep adding them as we get them...
1.) Evolution Reptile will be having a few specials He will have a used 10 high 32gt Rack made from PVC for $400 and a special on NEW 4' PVC Cages Reg. price $220 show special $175. Available in white or black!
2.) Cold Blooded Supplies will be having Discounts on all Reptile Set ups from Critter Cages to 30 gallon Tanks with everything you will need for your new pet!
3.) Rat Kingdom will be at the show with A nice selection of Hampsters, Gunnie pigs, Chinchillas, mice and Rats. He will be selling the Small and Furries at holiday pricing! Gunnie Pigs $10 !!!
4.) Waiting to hear back from Dragon Fortress they are working on a great deal as well!
Many more to come in the next week im sure! I will keep every one updated!

Old 12-03-2012, 12:32 PM   #4
allreptiles1966
Being a very long time Steelers fan(whole family) i would love to come there. Just a bit far.
Any hotels giving discounts for anyone going to the show?? That might be a way to go.
Rich

Old 12-03-2012, 03:02 PM   #5
royal1reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by allreptiles1966 View Post
Being a very long time Steelers fan(whole family) i would love to come there. Just a bit far.
Any hotels giving discounts for anyone going to the show?? That might be a way to go.
Rich
Rich,
I dont have a deal with any local hotels but there are a few local that are low cost and still ok to stay in... Days Inn Pittsburgh is $50 per night and Americas Best Value Inn Pittsburgh is $46 per night.

We hope to see you at a future show also just in case there is a bar downstairs that plays the Steeler Game on their big screen every game!

Hope to see you at a show!

Old 12-03-2012, 03:17 PM   #6
allreptiles1966
Thanks,but you know like i do what those motels are like.

The game would be cool,but when we do come down,we will see the game at Heinz field. Too far to watch from a tv in a bar especially when we dont drink.
I will make sure to say hi to you when we come. I have to make a spring trip to Allentown and will be going to Pittsburgh so we can hit the zoo and aquarium.I didnt get to see either this year.Did that crazy shopping at the big discount places with my wife. Not this spring.Hopefully theres a show and i mite come in.Pun intended. I have only been to a few shows and found mites at all of them,so i get a bit worried.The worst one was at the Raleigh show in Sept 2010 and have not been to one since.But the Pittsburgh will be the one i try next.
I hear that the Hamburgh one doesnt have lots of boa's. At least the last few shows.Not sure the Pittsburgh one does either,i'll have to ask around.

Old 12-07-2012, 02:05 PM   #7
mechnut450
lol sadly we ( fiance/wife ) can't come we are having our second wedding that day so will not be able to attend lol wish we could .

Old 12-07-2012, 02:11 PM   #8
Shadera
Quote:
Originally Posted by allreptiles1966 View Post
I have to make a spring trip to Allentown and will be going to Pittsburgh so we can hit the zoo and aquarium.I didnt get to see either this year.
Make some time for the National Aviary. That's a pretty cool place to visit.

I miss Pittsburgh. Never thought I'd say that.

Old 12-07-2012, 04:03 PM   #9
allreptiles1966
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadera View Post
Make some time for the National Aviary. That's a pretty cool place to visit.

I miss Pittsburgh. Never thought I'd say that.
Thanks for the info. We will look into it. I loved the one in the Miami zoo.I would have loved to worked in that place.

Old 12-13-2012, 08:51 AM   #10
royal1reptiles
Pittsburgh is Full of really neat places to visit when here ,I love the National aviary , science center, the Incline and so many other things... AND OF Course Its the Home of the Pittsburgh Reptile Show ...HAHa
Hope when ever you are able to make the trip we see you at a show !!

Wanted to post updates to the Dec 16th show at the harmar house!

We are having tons of specials. here is a small list...

Holiday Specials At this months Reptile Show Dec 16th, !! We will be having FREE Raffles for Gift Certificates and more, going on All Day!! Every Paid Admission will get a chance to win! Vendors Speacials all day as well! We will keep adding them as we get them...
1.) Evolution Reptile will be having a few specials He will have a used 10 high 32gt Rack made from PVC for $400 and a special on NEW 4' PVC Cages Reg. price $220 show special $175. Available in white or black!
2.) Cold Blooded Supplies will be having Discounts on all Reptile Set ups from Critter Cages to 30 gallon Tanks with everything you will need for your new pet!
3.) Rat Kingdom will be at the show with A nice selection of Hampsters, Gunnie pigs, Chinchillas, mice and Rats. He will be selling the Small and Furries at holiday pricing! Gunnie Pigs $10 !!!
4.) Grafton Farm Rabbits and poultry will be adding to the Raffle a $10 gift certificate good at their table ! Good for a Live bunny or Feeders!!
5.) Hot Herps Unlimited - "Christmas Crotalid" special: Buy any two North American Crotalids & get $10 off. Covers Agkistrodon, Crotalus, & Sistrurus.
6.) Bryan Kennedy's Gecktopia. Dubia feeder roaches $10.00 for 50, turkistan roaches $5.00 for 20 and baby leopard geckos 15.00 each. He will also have small spider plants $2.00 each and live moss

Besides the specials we have a super full house! with great selection of reptiles, feeders, and supplies!
Here is the Confirmed Vendor list for the show...

Bubba - the Jungle
Dragon Fortress
Orie C. - Birds!!
Grafton Farms Live/ Frozen Rabbits
AZO Reptiles
Hot Herps Unlimited
2 Girls Reptiles
Legecy Remodeling
Brad M. World Wide Reptilila
Dominic
Dylan uniquie Reptiles
Empire Reptiles
Mike's Mice
Dawn D. Reptiles n more
Evolution Reptiles
Royal Reptiles
Cold Blooded Supply
RASP
Lisa
Aurda
Jessi Dystornal Jewlery
Rat Kingdom
4 C Reptiles
Mac's Poison
Tonys Pets
Red Dog Reptiles
JR Rodents
Jamie and Dan Rainbow boas
Dynimic Reptiles
Chuck Rac n Roll Reptiles
Tom K Reptiles
Rick Krumrine Reptiles
Steel City Scales
Totally Cham
Dale M Reptiles
Jason Y Venomous Reptiles
George the fish Guy
JH Reptiles
Fashionistia.name
The Snake Pitt
Algar Reptiles
Bryan K. Geckotopia
jim Viper Gecko

If any one has any questions please let me know you can reply, or call 724-516-0441 ! See you at the show!!
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
expo, pittsburgh, pittsburgh reptile show, venomous