3.2.6 crested geckos (REDS), 0.0.3 peacock day geckos - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 09-27-2015, 04:42 PM   #1
cosmiccresteds
3.2.6 crested geckos (REDS), 0.0.3 peacock day geckos

These geckos are offered at a lower-than-usual price for a limited time only! Payment MUST be completed by 10/7!!

Discounts available if you buy multiples, or take all for $1750. Shipping is extra through Reptiles2You, or Tinley delivery is free.

Please contact me for questions and interests, at jessemundy93@gmail.com or text/call 770-876-0736

1. CRUSH - $135 | He's around 6 years old, and lineage is unknown. Selling as proven male. 50 grams as of 9/27/2015
This boy is awesome! In his glory days he was a bright red and cream, but over the years he has darkened into a deeper red. He's a big boy with a perfect head and crests! He is the sire of the stunning Raticate at Griffin Geckos!

2. RICOCHET - $125 | Produced by Georgia Gecko, out of Fireball and Alani, age unknown. Selling as guaranteed male. 23 grams as of 9/27/2015
Wow this gecko is stunning! If I didn't have so many males hanging around, I would definitely be keeping him! He's a stunning red and creamy harlequin with a THICK dorsal stripe and some cute white portholes on the side! A big head and bright red blushing just make the whole package better!

3. PENNY LANE - $100 | Produced by Tara Leigh's Cresties out of Hazelnut and Papaya, hatched 1/10/2014. Selling as guaranteed male. 35 grams as of 9/27/2015
This gecko is so BRIGHT. I purchased him as a juvenile because I knew with his lineage he would be awesome! Unfortunately I must downsize, and this guy is too good to not pass on his genes, but I don't have enough females to go around as it is, so I'm hoping to get him to a good home.

4. PEPPERONI PIZZA - $565 | Produced by Scaredy Cat Geckos out of Chowder X Candy Cane Lane, about a year and a half old. Selling as guaranteed female with no pores visible. 32 grams as of 9/27/2015
I can't believe I'm even posting this girl for sale. She's absolutely stunning and would be an amazing addition to any project! Her bright red base comes from her mom and gorgeous white cream is from dad's side!

5. EZZIE - $570 | Produced by The Gex Files in the Netherlands out of Cherry Pie X DP, hatched on 2/3/2013. Selling as guaranteed female, unproven but ready to breed. 51 grams as of 9/27/2015
Another amazing girl I can't believe I'm putting up for sale!! Unfortunately I need funds for other projects. Bright red with yellow cream pinstriping and pattern, with some blinding white portholes make this girl an amazing individual!! Not to mention, her head structure is perfect! This sweet lady has dropped a few clutches of infertile eggs already, and is ready to breed! She would be the perfect addition to any red pinstripe or red tricolor project!!

6. GROWLITHE - $75 | Hatched here at Mundy's Monsters out of Peaches (arrived gravid) on 1/7/2015. Selling as possible male with pores visible. 9 grams as of 9/27/2015
I'm not entirely sure how this gecko will end up but so far it has TONS of potential. Lots of weird brindley patterning everywhere, with bright portholes and a creamy dorsum. This one will be very interesting to see progress!

7. VENONAT - $70 | Produced here at Mundy's Monsters out of Zephyr and Papaya, hatched 10/14/2014. Zephyr hails from ExtremeCresties' Hugh and Hazel and topped out at a whopping 70 grams. Papaya has no known lineage. Selling as probable male with visible pores. 11 grams as of 9/27/2015
This gecko is going to be a killer harlequin. Stunning pinning with super creamy pattern and a few cute little spots make this one hard to resist, especially with his lineage on dad's side!

8. POLIWRATH - $85 | Produced by Griffin Geckos/Mundy's Monsters out of Crush X Scarlet, hatched 8/14/2014. Selling as possible female with no visible pores. 8 grams as of 9/27/2015
This little gecko was my holdback from a loan with Griffin Geckos. She is gorgeous when fired (which isn't often) but I need funds for other projects. I expect her to end up bright red with a nice smattering of black and red spots, with a big chunky head!

9. ABRA - $85 | Produced here at Mundy's Monsters out of Zephyr and Autumn, hatched 7/5/2015. Zephyr hails from ExtremeCresties' Hugh and Hazel and topped out at a whopping 70 grams. Autumn was produced by William Bedard out of Max X Pretty Girl. Selling as unsexed. 3 grams as of 9/27/2015
This gecko is going to be amazing grown up! I really wanted to hold onto these Autumn kids for a bit to watch progression but I need funds for Tinley and other projects. At such a small size this gecko already has pattern dripping from the dorsum and bright white on the laterals. Definite potential for a tricolor harley!

10. KADABRA - $85 | Produced here at Mundy's Monsters out of Zephyr and Autumn, hatched 7/5/2015. Zephyr hails from ExtremeCresties' Hugh and Hazel and topped out at a whopping 70 grams. Autumn was produced by William Bedard out of Max X Pretty Girl. Selling as unsexed. 3 grams as of 9/27/2015
This gecko is going to be amazing grown up! I really wanted to hold onto these Autumn kids for a bit to watch progression but I need funds for Tinley and other projects. The pinning on this kid is going to be spectacular, along with the heavy patterning. Definite potential for a tricolor extreme!

11. MACHOP - $85 | Produced here at Mundy's Monsters out of Zephyr and Autumn, hatched 7/25/2015. Zephyr hails from ExtremeCresties' Hugh and Hazel and topped out at a whopping 70 grams. Autumn was produced by William Bedard out of Max X Pretty Girl. Selling as unsexed. 3 grams as of 9/27/2015
This gecko is going to be amazing grown up! I really wanted to hold onto these Autumn kids for a bit to watch progression but I need funds for Tinley and other projects. The pinning on this baby is so THICK as such a small size already! Very distinct patterning guarantees this gecko will be very unique grown up! Sooo much potential in this kid!!

12. BABY CBB PEACOCK DAY GECKOS - $50 EACH
I currently have a few baby peacock day geckos that are well-established and eating, sired by the pictured gecko. Individual pictures will not be provided for these, but I would expect them to look similar to their sire (pictured) as adults. Please contact me for inquiries about care for these geckos!!

Please contact me for questions and interests, at jessemundy93@gmail.com or text/call 770-876-0736
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!