Psytalla Horrida Assassin Bug Sale - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Insects and Arachnids > Insects and Arachnids For Sale/Wanted Ads

Notices

Insects and Arachnids For Sale/Wanted Ads Posting of classified ads by registered members is FREE!! But additional perks require contributing level memberships.

Closed Thread

Old 05-05-2020, 09:29 PM   #1
dosds
Psytalla Horrida Assassin Bug Sale

I have P. horrida NYMPHS at blowout deals for this week only 5/6-5/13

Here is a video of them that I personally made in case you were wondering what they were:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=285wAd92lJE

ALL SOLD

Pictured are adults which grow to 2"!!!

LAG is offered for sets of 10 and 20 only, shipped priority. There is no LAG on overcounts and a video of unboxing must be shot within an hour of USPS delivery time stamp to make a claim. These are by far some of the most enjoyable invertebrates in the hobby and right now you can grab them at this insane price! True communal predators, they can be kept at all sizes together and will share food with each other. Paypal only. Text at 8587057335. I do reply to pms here but it may take days.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 05-06-2020, 12:37 PM   #2
John Apple
interested

Old 05-06-2020, 07:43 PM   #3
dosds
shoot me a text please. I can give care info through there also if needed. I am planning to ship out tomorrow. I can print a label and do that if paid by midnight PST today. Otherwise Monday would be the next shipping day unless you opt out of LAG.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread

Tags
assassin bug, invert, platymeris, scorpion, tarantula