8 month old Leatherback Bearded Dragon - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Bearded Dragons

Notices

Old 09-28-2020, 05:47 AM   #1
DragonMama83
8 month old Leatherback Bearded Dragon

I have a 8 month old male ready for his forever home. He has been with me for the past 4 months. I rescued him from a un healthy situation. I drove 2 hours just to reduce this baby. He came to me in a 20 gallon tank filled with sand. He was so impacted and had parasites. We took him right to the vet and got all of that taken care of. He is such a sweet boy, very gentle and loves being held now and loves to cuddle. He's great with kids, my 4 year old handles him all the time. Now that he is happy and healthy again it's time to find his forever home.
He loves his salads and prefers crickets. But also eats superworms, wax worms and hornworms. I just want to find him a good family with experience that will take care of him and love him. Please contact me if you are interested. I take Paypal, I am located in upstate NY. $150 OBO
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 09-29-2020, 08:40 PM   #2
NWfancyscales
Just an FYI to any buyers and to the seller, this boy is not a leatherback. I hope he finds a good home though!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Old 01-10-2021, 09:40 PM   #3
NicoleV
Interested. I'm in Philly 19111

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
for sale, gentle, leatherback bearded, new forever home, sub adult