Good Guy Big Cheese Rodents - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-07-2013, 04:45 PM   #1
Paqkleader
Big Cheese Rodents

This is my first time posting to this board but i wanted to express how happy i am with big cheese rodents now that i have switched over to them. Chris shipped me out some feeders on tuesday of last week that were due to arrive on friday(from tx to N california)..due to fed ex failure for some odd and crazy reason to not be able to find my address on friday(even though they have delivered me previous packages a number of times) the rodents were not delivered. I called fed ex..they told me they would call me saturday morning(which they didnt) and deliver the package(which they didnt)...i sent chris an email letting him know about the situatiin to which he replied "no problems..if they show up thawed out i will ship you out more feeders on Tuesday"...first thought..damn thats nice of him..second thought I still wanna chew fed ex out. So here it is Monday..6 days later..and the fed ex guy shows up..drops the package off..i open it expecting thawed out feeders..and they are still rock hard frozen! I cant say enough of how well they go about shipping frozen rodents..the shipping box is incredible..6 days in the mail halfway across the country and not even a hint of thawing! I highly recommend them as far as rodents go..and they are the most fair priced as well! Customer service is A+…CHris and the folks at Big Cheese Rodents Awesome! http://bigcheeserodents.com/

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
feeders, frozen, mice, rats