Misc Collection - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Other Snakes

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 02-17-2005, 12:02 PM   #1
j007
Misc Collection

I have a small collection of snakes,racks to sell.Dont plan on shipping prefer pickup but have a Woma,Albino Nelson Milk(female),Het Nelson,Bloodred corn from South Mountain,Blizzard corn,Lavender ALbino Brooks (female),a wc Corn from SE AL,wc Grey rat and a couple hatchlings Nelson and intergrade chain/ Appalachicola King.Got a couple sweater racks from Boaphile plastics with the clear tubs and a 10 hole plastic shoebox rack with thermostats for the racks.I also have a custom made heavy glass display unit on top of a cabinet the unit is 2'x2'x67"long with sliding door.Will take offers on the whole shooting match.Be happy to answer any questions- I almost for got two snakes a pair of South Mountain white phase Reverse Okeetees-female laid first time this past year.Some odds and ends probes books etc...-Thanks Jim Bond bondmj007@aol.com
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-25-2005, 03:09 PM   #2
j007
Offers

Will take offers on snakes and racks seperately but snakes have to go before caging with exception on the display unit as its not being used and the shoebox rack as its empty-reasonable offers will be considered.Thanks-Jim bondmj007@aol.com
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-28-2005, 04:15 PM   #3
Spydergotboost
nelsons

how old are the nelson and is the het a male and do you have an idea what you want for them and will you ship thanx billy

Old 03-18-2005, 06:46 PM   #4
j007
MIsc Collection

I have thought it over dont want to piece them out one at a time but will take $600 for all the snakes mentioned above and the shoebox rack couple 10 gal setups.The Woma alone should be worth that- everything else will deal with later I prefer them picked up and I live in SE AL.I got a kennel to run and 14 dogs am training,showing and am also a bench show judge and I dont check the post very often better to email me as I check my email daily.I also have a breeding colony of rats and mice would like to move real reasonable with breeder units and a rack (homemade) of and add a capative bred Chain king to the list above--Thanks Jim Bond bondmj007@aol.com
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread