george the moron bush - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > General BS forum

Notices

General BS forum I guess anything is fair game in here. Just watch the subject matter doesn't get carried away too much.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-25-2004, 10:43 AM   #1
jeff mcclure
george the moron bush

Please help to vote this idiotic moron out of office and yes I know he probably will win, this guy is the biggest idiot we've had since reagan, I sure hope that the 1000 men and women that have died are not in vain. He is absolutley the Worst enviromental president we have ever had and NO i'm no democrat.He's about as articulate as jethro bodine. He's all about the rich and the oil companies and as the BOSS says george has got to go. Come on you bush sheep bring on your your flames. To bad his senile old man father didnt have the balls to get this done in the first place it would have saved a lot of lives of some very good men and women, where are those weapons of mass destruction that moron said were there. he is a great liar I will give him that. jeff mcclure PS I have many friends in Iraq and afghanistan and they all feel the same way. thanks jeff mcclure