Whoo Hoo! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Cornsnakes & Ratsnakes Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 11-04-2005, 01:15 AM   #1
missmymark
Whoo Hoo!

Just send payment off for a yrling pr of trinket rats cannot wait until they are here. I think this will put me at my snake limit for a while until I get my new corns and these guys nicely settled. I still want as much info on these guys. I did a ask.com search and found TONS of links but most were no longer availabe....I did find 1 caresheet on AOL search but dang its hard to find anything. Ive bugged this breeder to bits but he has been very helpful. SO anyhow if you have any ideas where to look please let me know!

Old 11-04-2005, 10:07 PM   #2
Karen Hulvey
I love trinket snakes. Post pictures when you get yours. You will love them. If you find any sites about them, please post links. Like you, I can't find a whole lot about them. Are there are any color morphs? Is there an albino? I have read that they are fairly easily bred and breed year round. But that's about all I've been able to find.

Here's a pic of mine. The male is about 8 months old and is in the top of the picture. The female is a few months younger than him.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!