On their way......gonna be a long day - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Cornsnakes & Ratsnakes Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 11-01-2005, 08:35 AM   #1
missmymark
Talking On their way......gonna be a long day

My babies are on the way....I've traked them since they left the breeders and they are in the area and almost here.....I'll be so excited when I see that UPS truck I'll probably break my neck trying to get to the door LOL> I'll let ya know ASAP when they get here and I check them over and get them settles into their vivs! I SO wish I had a camera.

Old 11-01-2005, 08:42 AM   #2
Cat_72
Ya gotta love "delivery day"!!! Every little noise, I always run to the door to see if it's the truck....I hate to even go to the bathroom for fear I'll miss them, lol....it's a wonderful anticipation though, isn't it??

Old 11-01-2005, 09:25 AM   #3
DAND
ROOKIES

I've done this so much that I know the window of time when the driver will show up. Helps also being the first stop on the route and a good relationship with the driver. I'm getting snakes, he doesn't want them on his truck, he get's here without hesitation.

Old 11-01-2005, 09:43 AM   #4
Cat_72
Yeah, but then with folks like me who live waaaaaaaaayyyy out in the middle of nowhere, the truck honestly can get here anywhere from 11 am until 4:30 pm. I NEVER know.

And I still would act the same way until it got here even if I did, lol!!!

Old 11-01-2005, 09:48 AM   #5
DAND
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat_72
Yeah, but then with folks like me who live waaaaaaaaayyyy out in the middle of nowhere, the truck honestly can get here anywhere from 11 am until 4:30 pm. I NEVER know.

And I still would act the same way until it got here even if I did, lol!!!

Well, you could always relocate from the constantstateofconfuddlement to a more desirable location where they delivery driver can find you.

Old 11-01-2005, 09:53 AM   #6
nativecollector
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAND
Well, you could always relocate from the constantstateofconfuddlement to a more desirable location where they delivery driver can find you.
um
hey dont knock her for that, I live in a similar town, constantstateoflostville
and I like it, now if I could just find my mail box, havent checked that in days, guess i will have to get the walking shoes on to take the trip down to it.

Old 11-01-2005, 10:16 AM   #7
Cat_72
Yep...out here ya get a full day's exercise just walking down to the mailbox.

And it's not MY fault that the delivery drivers get lost out here. If they can race the big brown truck, they should be able to work the GPS!

Old 11-01-2005, 02:19 PM   #8
Junkyard
So I am curious, what kind if babies are you expecting, any special morphs?

Old 11-01-2005, 06:29 PM   #9
missmymark
THEY ARE HERE!! It was around 5:30 and I'm so tired just from pacing the floor! LOL> THey were chilled (he FORGOT to pack a heat pack in there!) They are fine tho (appear to be) THe anery is already checking out his viv for an escape route LOL>

Old 11-01-2005, 06:48 PM   #10
DAND
Thumbs up Congrats!

Glad to hear they got there and that you are exhausted from your pacing. Get a good cardio workout today did ya?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!