Rich Z (WebSlave) - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 07-17-2022, 09:01 AM   #51
Lucille
One caveat: the IRS may consider cancelled debt as ordinary income and tax it.

Old 07-17-2022, 11:25 AM   #52
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
One caveat: the IRS may consider cancelled debt as ordinary income and tax it.
Quote:
You may deduct only the amount of your total medical expenses that exceed 7.5% of your adjusted gross income.
So, if the IRS can tax potential income, can I deduct potential expenses?

Old 07-21-2022, 10:08 PM   #53
Dyscophus antongilii
Hi ,

How are you? How is everything going? I hope all is okay.

Old 07-22-2022, 02:12 PM   #54
WebSlave
I'm back. Had the stent put into my left coronary artery. Things would have gone better and gotten me out of the hospital sooner had I not been pissing blood after the surgery.

Not planning on doing a whole lot for several days. Not that Connie would let me. She is watching me like a hawk to make sure I don't do anything stupid. But I did lift a couple of full propane tanks yesterday because the mosquito magnets had run dry when she had her back turned. I used only my left arm so I wouldn't pop the artery that had been opened in my right wrist. So I guess that was OK. I'm still alive, anyway.

Old 07-22-2022, 02:21 PM   #55
bcr229
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post
But I did lift a couple of full propane tanks yesterday because the mosquito magnets had run dry when she had her back turned.

Welcome back. Now behave yourself!

Old 07-22-2022, 04:06 PM   #56
AbsoluteApril
yes, stop lifting stuff and go rest!

Old 07-22-2022, 07:16 PM   #57
WebSlave
I just can't remain idle for long. Too much to do around here. I haven't been able to man the hedge trimmer thingie to keep back the jungle, and the jungle, with all the rain we have been getting, is trying to take over. And it has the mosquitoes as front line forces that need to be dealt with. One of my mosquito magnets is being a pain in the butt trying to get it restarted, so I am trying to get that started up. The mosquitoes are hanging around it, which makes working on it a real challenge. And I really can't get Connie to help me, because I sure as heck don't want her to be getting bitten by mosquitoes with her immune system being at a low ebb. I may need to try a different propane tank, however, and not sure I want to lift another one quite yet. My instructions after being released from the hospital are kind of contradictory. One part says I should result normal activities, but another part says to not lift any heavy items. But does that "no lifting" only mean with the right arm that the stent went in through?

So I just cannot let my heart keep me down for long. I have work that needs to be done.

Old 07-22-2022, 08:42 PM   #58
Dyscophus antongilii
Unfortunately, I agree with AbsoluteApril and bcr299. Please be very very careful, if you are going to "misbehave".

Old 07-22-2022, 09:03 PM   #59
Lucille

Old 07-22-2022, 10:41 PM   #60
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
OK, your interpretation of my Discharge Instructions, then.

Quote:
YOUR ACTIVITY: Resume Normal Activity.
Does that mean "normal" for me, or for some generic subset of people my age?

Quote:
ADDITIONAL INSTRUCTIONS: DO NOT PUSH, PULL OR LIFT WITH RIGHT ARM. DO NOT TWIST WRIST IF BLEEDING OCCURS, HOLD PRESSURE FOR 30 MIN. IF THE BLEEDING DOES NOT STOP, RETURN TO THE EMERGENCY ROOM.
For how long? What weight? Is my right arm now just a dead weight for evermore?

So if you were in my shoes, how would you interpret the above?

Would you allow your spouse, who has cancer, to pick up all the slack?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!