0.0.2 Burmese Black Mt. Tortoise, True Captive Bred Black Emys! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Turtles/Tortoises

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 05-12-2006, 11:55 AM   #1
Andy5283
Arrow 0.0.2 Burmese Black Mt. Tortoise, True Captive Bred Black Emys!

I decided to sell both, so here's the run down

#1- First off to be honest, it has a split/extra scute, how ever you want to look at it, its not bad, you would miss it at first glance, but i would rather be honest about it because it is there. But he/she? (probably a she) is a little larger than the other one, but rather than the scute, its very nice!! Just at 7" $1250 plus shipping

#2 this is my pride and joy here, its very nice, perfect shell, 100% no flaws, growing very nice, right around 7" Actually isn't to shy once it gets to know you. this is a very nice tortoise!! $1375 plus shipping

Shipping will be done DHL overnight by 10:30 a.m.

********100% live 7 day arrival, these guys are hogs!

Trades? Just let me know what you have for turtles and tortoies, anyone that knows me, knows i'm a wheeler and dealer lol

I can take more pics, any way you want, i took the pics of there underside to prove they are true blacks, and don't just look black

^^^****^^^*** take BOTH for $2075 SHIPPED!! no extra charges, save over $500 when you buy both!

You WON'T be dissapointed in these, there very nice!

Feel free to call me anytime at 419-577-5112 or email me at

RedoFootMan@yahoo.com

Thanks alot,

Andy

email me for pics
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread