100% Dh Sunglows for Sale "ONLY $900"! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 05-11-2004, 04:14 PM   #1
Jon-e-Boy
100% Dh Sunglows for Sale "ONLY $900"!

I had a litter of boas born from a hypo female.... now I'm 99% positive that these guys were fathered by the albino male that was in with her, but I also had an anery male in with her as well. The anery male was in there much to late to be the father, but by no means will losing a couple hundred dollars on each boa hurt me, so my loss is your gain. This will be the cheapest way to produce Sunglow boas. Inquire for deals on pairs, including pairing with 100% Het Albinos!

100% Dh Sunglows- $900 each

100% Het Albinos- $200 for females

$100 for males

Email: JSunglow@aol.com

Jon Falco
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-18-2004, 06:19 PM   #2
wootton62
how long was the albino male in there and when did the anery male get introduced to her.

Old 05-19-2004, 01:53 AM   #3
Jon-e-Boy

The albino male was introduced to her 135 days before birth and was in there for apprx. 3 weeks. The anery male was in there with her only apprx. 105 days before birth, meaning he couldn't possibly be the father.

Jon
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-20-2004, 12:21 AM   #4
Killer Ken
Post some pics of the babies

I wanna see the pics of the babies.. Thats the only way to be sure. I'm not questioning your judgment of the snakes, just difficult to pay $900 for a boa, expecting to be able to get Sunglows and just get 100% Hets if bred to a female otr male albino. For some people that don't have a lot of money its a difficult descision becasue that could mean 3 yrs of a breeding project to see results or 6 yrs if it fails to produce.. which is a long long time. So you can see my concern in wanting to see the babies. Personally I hope they are i'll get one 100% certain of that. So lets see some pics.

if you like you can send them to my email
nor_cal_03@yahoo.com

Thanks,
Ken

Old 05-20-2004, 03:45 AM   #5
Jon-e-Boy
Email not working

Your email address is invalid.

Jon
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-20-2004, 04:48 AM   #6
Killer Ken
lol, I see what happened Jon

because the email gets the line going underneath you can't see the correct way for the email. couldn't see the underscores
nor_cal_03
@yahoo.com

thanks for the promt reply though.. its the thought that counts

Killer Ken

Old 05-21-2004, 02:35 AM   #7
Randy T.
Jon, you are lying blatantly on this thread and you know it.

You know for a fact that the anery was in with the female at 116 days before birth and the albino was a sluggish breeder.. (I Have your emails) And a great little tool I was pointed out called snag it. So I even have screen shots. So please do not tell half truths to try and get more then they are worth. And if needed a boi thread will be made with every single screen shot I have to provide ample evidence. Later

Old 05-21-2004, 02:45 AM   #8
DaveyFig
paternity test

I guess the test was inconclusive.

Old 05-21-2004, 02:57 AM   #9
Randy T.
Here is one thread showing the albino is a "sluggish" breeder and mentions the anery working her right off the bat..

http://www.theboaforum.com/cgi-bin/y...num=1070747835

Old 05-21-2004, 04:09 AM   #10
wootton62
please send me some pics of males

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread